McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got excited when i found a glenn just chilling at a walgreens out in some small town but the box was all damaged to hell and looked like it had been tapped on the back. ended up just grabbing carl with his pudding.

Signed that petition a few pages back. At this point, I'd be happy with an "final" wave that the fans get to vote for. I too don't get why Gareth got made but we have no Rosita or Sasha(two main characters).

Tight funds(and most leisure money going to Hot toys) has kept me from finishing the last couple of waves in a timely manner. I have Morgan and umm..undercover Carol? lol from the last wave but I haven't gotten Dale or Bob or the new Rick yet. From the new ones I just want Beth and T-Dog.

Signed that petition a few pages back. At this point, I'd be happy with an "final" wave that the fans get to vote for. I too don't get why Gareth got made but we have no Rosita or Sasha(two main characters).

Tight funds(and most leisure money going to Hot toys) has kept me from finishing the last couple of waves in a timely manner. I have Morgan and umm..undercover Carol? lol from the last wave but I haven't gotten Dale or Bob or the new Rick yet. From the new ones I just want Beth and T-Dog.

I think Gareth got made because McFarlane, along with the rest of us, assumed he was going to be the next "Governor" for a while. Little did we know, he would barely be around for like 3 episodes.

I'm surprised it didn't get scrapped since Todd doesn't really care what people want.

did you guys see what Norman posted on his Instagram? wonder if that is mcfarlane or something else.

I'm loving the deluxe line, I have all 3 now, can't wait to add Glenn. :)

k4xAzAy.jpg

EVSNGiL.jpg

WcQf4Fj.jpg

Last edited:
Well, about #153,
Spoiler Spoiler:

I want to get Dwight but I prefer his current look, the "look at me how baddas I am" look is not my thing, but the possibilities are zero. Comic line needs
Spoiler Spoiler:
, I hope we can get those in the future.

Well, about #153,
Spoiler Spoiler:

I want to get Dwight but I prefer his current look, the "look at me how baddas I am" look is not my thing, but the possibilities are zero. Comic line needs
Spoiler Spoiler:
, I hope we can get those in the future.

I agree about Negan. Should have been a re-release of the exclusive figure. It is going for crazy money now. I would also like to get those other figures... but I doubt we will.

Was there two different versions of Daryl in the 10" line and how many different 10" figures have they made so far? Thanks!

Was there two different versions of Daryl in the 10" line and how many different 10" figures have they made so far? Thanks!

Yes, 1 regular and 1 "survivor" edition Daryl were both produced.

There is also a regular and a "vigilante" version of Rick.

So far just a regular version of Michonne and Glenn have been announced.

In total, once Glenn is released, there will be 6 "different" 10inch figures, but only 4 characters.

OK, I just finished this week's issue of the comic.

Spoiler Spoiler:

But I agree, I always thought it was incredibly stupid to make Negan an exclusive figure and then a few months later make DWIGHT a standard wave figure. Up to that point, Dwight did little more than take out one major character and get his nuts chomped on. Negan was the BIG BAD and would have been a much better choice for a standard wave than one of his lackeys. But they've continued to do that over and over - Jesus, Ezekiel, Michonne, etc. Samurai Jesus (which must have been developed at the same time as the figure was being sculpted to have been done so fast) was Ok for retail, but his outfit most people new him in wasn't? Lydia, Alpha's daughter, is worthy of retail but her mother isn't? I appreciate the speediness we tend to get the Skybound Exclusives at from their comic timelines, but they seem to pick some of the better figure choices for them and leaving retail much to be desired.

But then again, we are trying to figure out the reasoning of a mad man who cancelled a highly successful 5" TV line to make a slightly larger line instead :lol :slap

Back