McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Statues only for me...I have been flirting with the idea of getting out of action figures anyways so this seems like a sign to me

So I went back to TRU and picked up Beth and Daryl from Series 9. Both outstanding figures especially Beth. She is one of the nicest looking figures to date in the line besides the series 8 Rick which was outstanding also. Only thing I don't like about the figure is the peg hole for her weapons. It's terrible. Just a minor nit pick. I'm thinking of going back and getting Michonne and t dog.
cc96c127e6e950282566dd3bae2a7646.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I don't think I've seen one single positive comment on this whole thing. It's bad enough they axed the line but now there'll only be two mixed in with this colortops ********? McFarlane makes baffling decisions with his company. Baffling.

Those baffling decisions will soon come back to haunt him. I haven't read all the comments on this, but from what I have read.... a good 90% of the people absolutely hate it and probably are done.

I just don't understand what would have been so hard for McFarlane to have a little endcap, or two to three feet of shelf spacing with all there lines. They could keep the 5" line, have a 7" Walking Dead line, 7" Spawn line, 7" Gears line, and then do a 10" color cap collection with a mix of those licenses if Todd so desperately wanted that idea...

If they do a 7" zombie I'll probably grab it as there is always room for THAT shelfView attachment 247945.

but beyond that I'll be skipping the 7" line too. Its just the principal of it. I'll get any new of the Little Big Heads though.

Cool zombie collection. :clap

Statues only for me...I have been flirting with the idea of getting out of action figures anyways so this seems like a sign to me
There statues do look great. I wish they would have kept making the WWE ones.

I picked up a few of these along the way since the start. is it worth it to finish the collection since they are canceling it?

I picked up a few of these along the way since the start. is it worth it to finish the collection since they are canceling it?

Really depends on you and how much you like the figures. Some are getting difficult to find at reasonable prices, but the majority of the figures are still readily available.

Signed! ... but like you mentioned. Probably won't stop the tide from taking the 5 inch scale line. I've gotta echo the sentiment that I need a Rosita! ;)

anybody know any brick and mortar stores you might be able to find a 10' deluxe Michonne? thanks in advance :duff

Do you have one of those Super Gamestop stores as I like to call them? They are basically a Gamestop and Think Geek combined in 1.

Not a bad price point actually

Yeah, I don't understand how those are $18 when the 5" were $16-$18 around my area. Especially since there should have been new tooling costs to make 7" articulated figures. Plus the stands.

I guess Todd was ripping us off with the 5" stuff.

Yeah, I don't understand how those are $18 when the 5" were $16-$18 around my area. Especially since there should have been new tooling costs to make 7" articulated figures. Plus the stands.

I guess Todd was ripping us off with the 5" stuff.
Walgreen's and Target have been consistently $13.99. $18 is just TRU being TRU.

petition: McFarlane pleas bring back The Walking Dead action figures in 5inch scale!

Petition already up to 1000+ signatures. Probably doesn't mean jack to an egomaniac like Todd but still awesome to see such commitment to this line. Definitely a demand for them.
I just looked at that petition and .....
Ron Stopabble
Keep the 5" going.... I won't collect any other size.. What happened when your wife gets sick of 7" and want 8?!
What? LOL

Last edited:
Articulation is expensive. Each joint is a separate tooling so less articulated, larger figures would cost about the same as smaller, more articulated figures.

Those ***** 7" figures are up for PO now. Rick, Michonne, and Travis. $17.99 each.....

I hope they rot.

Amen. I am boycotting. The fan outcry has been steady and consistent. Something's gotta give.... I would hope!

Back