McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of dig the way they did his eyes...shifty. But yeah, I see what you are saying.

New Constructions sets

Road to Terminus The Walking Dead Construction Set - Road To Terminus - The Walking Dead Construction Sets

Jersey Barriers and Sand Bags The Walking Dead Construction Set - Jersey Barriers & Sand Bags - The Walking Dead Construction Sets
Very confused by this second one? It looks completely made up. They were never in Jersey were they?

It is not referring to New Jersey. They are a type of barrier called jersey barriers as pictured here...

Jersey-Barrier1.jpg

I am sucking at trying to find Eugene in the blind bags. Anyone have an extra they want to sell or trade for someone else?

I wonder if that railroad set can be combined to form one big set that would be to scale for the 5" figures. I think they are really missing out on making some build-able dioramas for those figures.

I wonder if that railroad set can be combined to form one big set that would be to scale for the 5" figures. I think they are really missing out on making some build-able dioramas for those figures.

Probably not. Unless you can widen the rail tracks to make them in scale. The signs would be tiny but that rail track idea could work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And, hot on the heels of finding Eugene, I picked up Combat Carol today at Gamestop...

I realize now that I should have taken a shot without the poncho but, underneath, she is pretty much a repaint of the first Carol. Oddly enough, she has the sheath for her trench knife but no knife. Still, really diggin' her!

FYI, the construction sets are 30% off this week at Toys R Us. Good chance to catch up or stock up! Too bad they don't have the upper and lower prison sells :(

Tyreese sure is hard to find at Target! I found the rest of series 8 though and love them all! Is the pet zombie from the 1st. blind bag figures hard to find?

I picked some up on October 30th and they will refund any item paid for full price within the last 30 days before the 30% off sale! I received $9.70 back (tax included) from my original purchase of the Prison Catwalk! $20.50 is much better than $29.99.

Tyreese sure is hard to find at Target! I found the rest of series 8 though and love them all! Is the pet zombie from the 1st. blind bag figures hard to find?

No,I don't think any series 1 blind bag figure is hard to find, I actually have an extra if you need one.

Back