McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yay, I finally caved in and bought the Lee figure on skybound.

Just so happens skybound posted a tweet that they were celebrating back to the future 2015 day and offered a 21% discount on their website for the first 2X something orders.

Thats one more crossed off my list. It seems skybound raised the shipping prices for International shipping:/ Hence every discount offer counts for me.

Got the 10 inch Michonne over the weekend...As with the Rick & Daryl 10 inchers, great paint and fantastic sculpting. Michonne is the first one to come with a small stand to assist in keeping her upright. Arms switch out easily although watch out for the strap on the sheath. Mine disconnected at one end and needed some super glue to repair. Love this line and am ready for a walker to focus the display.

Got the 10 inch Michonne over the weekend...As with the Rick & Daryl 10 inchers, great paint and fantastic sculpting. Michonne is the first one to come with a small stand to assist in keeping her upright. Arms switch out easily although watch out for the strap on the sheath. Mine disconnected at one end and needed some super glue to repair. Love this line and am ready for a walker to focus the display.
The exact same thing happened to me. Superglue would not hold though so I melted it together.

No issues with my sheath. I think she's the best in the line. Perfect paint, great sculpt, and that little stand is a life saver. Really wish Daryl had come with one. Rick's pose made him very sturdy, so he didn't need one, but Daryl's had issues standing since day one. I really hope we get another character revealed at Toy Fair. Hoping for the Governor, Herschel, or Carol myself.

Really happy with the new Rick, he is pretty much perfect...except I can't seem to get his pistol in the holster. Scared I might break it with too much force.

21927419633_10c7007eab_b.jpg

22360961748_1a247ffa24_b.jpg

I went to my local TRU and they had Michonne 10 inch there. Picked one up! I was really going there to see if the new construction sets were out but still nothing. Getting impatient but finding her wasn't a loss. She looks great! Everything on the figure is well done. Eyes look a bit devilish but other then that looks awesome.

UK Collectors heads up Series 8, Bitten Tyreese,Terminus Carol,Morgan deluxe box set and 10" Michonne will be in the shops next week. If you can not wait i had them in stock today.

Will these do?

Attachments

• 20151105_155320.jpg
    20151105_155320.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 143
  • 20151105_155300.jpg
    20151105_155300.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 142
Back