McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick party.

E9EB3388-3EEB-4380-86C5-F2618FECB750_zpssq0jucl1.png

For your custom rick using the comic series and tv series figures, just wondering which parts you sanded down specifically around the waist to get it to fit.*I

I did the boil and pop to get all the pieces I need. I've got the head on and trimmed the pegs in the arms so they can fit, but I haven't quite figured out the waist yet.

If you don't mind, can you please message me or post some pictures of the work you did around the waist to get it to fit?*

Thanks a lot for your time!

Has anyone seen this? Due out 10/15 along with TV Series 8 (according to gamestop.com):

McFarlane The Walking Dead TV Series Morgan with Impaled Walker & Spike Trap Deluxe Box Set
Features a blood-splattered ‘Survivor Edition’ version of Morgan Jones. Figure includes an Assault Rifle, Walking Stick, Backpack and 22 points of articulation Set includes bloodied Walker Spike Trap with six removable spikes. Removable female Walker Figure can be impaled onto spikes.

mcfarlane-the-walking-dead-tv-series-morgan-with-impaled-walker-spike-trap-deluxe-box-14.jpg

mcfarlane-the-walking-dead-tv-series-morgan-with-impaled-walker-spike-trap-deluxe-box-15.jpg

Yeah, the above has been up for PO for months, finally looking forward to getting it along with the rest of Series 8.

The box art looks pretty nice though. I like how they have Morgan's face split up on each side of the box, makes him more menacing looking.

Hi there, I got a series 1 Daryl and a Series 1 Daryl from that double-pack with merle, so I opened the double pack Daryl and well..his figure is kind of weird, but I really love that its possible to get him into an aiming pose. I just wanted to have a newer version of him cause of the different look and I tried to get it to an aiming pose but it just wouldnt work..I thought I was just too stupid with this figure, but I've also tried it with the 7.5 version of him and it just DOES NOT WANT TO WORK. It really sucks, as I really want to have him standing in that aiming pose (wow, some real problems here)..so yeah, does anyone have him in an aiming pose with the Bow? (two handed!). Same goes for the machine rifles from the 7.5 series, but I doubt that they are supposed to be used in a two-handed aiming pose..if you got it to work, PLEASE post some pictures below! I have some real problems keeping the Daryl figures to stand properly anyway without them falling with the slightest touch of the table.

It was just so people who never got a chance to get series 1 , nothing different

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Don't know if anyone's posted yet, but the series 8 figures are stocked at my local TRU...saw everything except Bob, Tyrese and Eugene. going to stop by another few locations tomorrow!

Happy hunting guys :)

Terminus.jpg
I saw this in the corner of one of Todd's facebook pics of the NYCC booth setup. Could this be a Terminus trough scene building set? It's not any of the currently released ones, and it certainly doesn't look like a GoT set.

EDIT: Nope. Atlanta alley from S1. Lots of prototypes being shown at NYCC. Train tracks, gas station, barn doors.

Is she going to be in series 5 or the Black and White exclusive because from the teasers in the letter hacks, it sure sounded like she and Lee were the upcoming NYCC and Black Friday exclusives?

Shes black Friday exclusive

Thought so. Glad to be getting her so quick! I mean she's what, only been around 6 months now in the comics? :rock

I'm liking the new building sets, but they are going with some weird choices like the gas station and alley. The horse set is a great idea, but they're missing obvious set ideas like the Governor's tank or Herschel's Barn.

They are doing Hershel's barn for series 3, and not confirming anything but apparently we are getting a new negan , Glenn, Shane, Lydia, for series 5 comic figures

Of course she is....

Hopefully there are some Lee's left by BF.
Lee's not big of a character for the figure to be sold out, not a lot of people played or liked the game, Clem never sold out

They are doing Hershel's barn for series 3, and not confirming anything but apparently we are getting a new negan , Glenn, Shane, Lydia, for series 5 comic figures

There are pics out there from NYCC of Sophia coming out of the barn.

So we're finally getting a decent comic Glenn. :clap

Back