McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uploadfromtaptalk1428724406932.jpg Nothing Was Personal.

Just found series 7 at Toysrus. Now I do not know the case assortment but they had 12 figures. 4 Carl, 4 Michonne, 3 Gareth, 1 Walker. I skipped Gareth as I never really liked the character/storyline. I was surprised though, if it is a case of 12, only one walker. I wanted a few of these guys and you can pose them in so many different ways. Still on the hunt for Sheriff Rick though.

Went to my local TRU today (Katy, TX) and only found 3 Series 7 Michonnes. Gonna try a few GameStops and Walgreens tomorrow.

Does anyone have a link to the comic series 5 list of possible figures?

This?

Poll: Next Walking Dead Action Figure | The Walking Dead
Next Action Figure
Which character do you want to see as Skybound's next action figure?
Rick (A New Beginning era)
Michonne (All Out War era)
Andrea (A New Beginning era)
Carl (A New Beginning era)
Negan (A New Beginning era)
Maggie
Sophia (A New Beginning Era)
Lydia
Eugene (Classic, pre-All Out War)
Eugene (A New Beginning era)
Gregory
Aaron (Classic, pre-All Out War)
Rosita (Classic, pre-All Out War)
Magna
Earl Sutton
Shiva
Spencer

I had the Survival Edition Daryl Dixon in at the shop this week it has new packaging as well as the new paint apps.

Are there any threads related to the Walking Dead McFarlane building sets? I picked up the two Walmart Exclusives and the extra figure pack. They are pretty cool, but much larger than I expected.

Are there any threads related to the Walking Dead McFarlane building sets? I picked up the two Walmart Exclusives and the extra figure pack. They are pretty cool, but much larger than I expected.

This thread. Its all three lines - tv show, comic, and building sets.

Which figure pack is exclusive to Walmart? I only knew of the two prison tower/gate sets.

I did get an email from McFarlane saying the prison walker barriers will be available at TRU/Walmart next month! :woo

Im a little late on collecting them, but I started like a month ago and started off with series 5-7.5, the 10 Inch Rick, the 10 Inch Daryl + the 10 Inch Daryl bloody and now got the Rick Grimes from series 1 a few days back. I really want Daryl though, but hes SO frkn expensive! :D However, I was wondering whats worth more, the bigger cards from series 1 and 2 or the smaller ones. I really want to get them, as only the daryl is the real problem in this case... Edit: and the black and white versions of rick !! :eek: so expensive

Also do you buy more figures at once? Like 2 Ricks (same version) or more? If so, why ? I think I saw someone on here who bought multiple riot zombies, I dont know if it was just for the riots, but maybe some hes doing it in general.

another question, do you keep your figures sealed or do you unpack them and sometime even "play" with them? Because Id like to "play" with em, but its always that part of me that wants to keep em sealed to raise the worth, even though I know that I wont sell them anyway

Im a little late on collecting them, but I started like a month ago and started off with series 5-7.5, the 10 Inch Rick, the 10 Inch Daryl + the 10 Inch Daryl bloody and now got the Rick Grimes from series 1 a few days back. I really want Daryl though, but hes SO frkn expensive! :D However, I was wondering whats worth more, the bigger cards from series 1 and 2 or the smaller ones. I really want to get them, as only the daryl is the real problem in this case... Edit: and the black and white versions of rick !! :eek: so expensive

Also do you buy more figures at once? Like 2 Ricks (same version) or more? If so, why ? I think I saw someone on here who bought multiple riot zombies, I dont know if it was just for the riots, but maybe some hes doing it in general.

another question, do you keep your figures sealed or do you unpack them and sometime even "play" with them? Because Id like to "play" with em, but its always that part of me that wants to keep em sealed to raise the worth, even though I know that I wont sell them anyway

Collect because it brings you joy and pride, not because of the potential increase in value.

Enjoy the stuff you buy. If you want to play with them, play with them.

Thanks! I think I'm going to do 'Suicide King' Gov next and maybe a 'Home' version with leftover parts.

I'd love to do some Rick customs but I always hate how his face turns out and I'm not good at repainting faces...

Back