McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I gave them creds for the personal DM msg lol

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421901560751.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421901560751.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 561
Has anyone seen the WD Building Blocks show up at any of the other major retailers like Target, Walmart, K-mart? I did see them at Gamestop.

The announcement of Dale has just put 90% of my customs on hold. I never thought they would go back to the first 2 seasons. I'm very pumped that is no longer out of the question.

Last edited:
Buy one get one resin statues on spawn.com right now, plus free shipping...if anyone is wanting that Rick statue now would be the time to get it. Split the cost with someone and you end up paying $150 for it...that's insane.

Two flashback Ricks in one wave? I'm doubtful.

Which is the other flashback Rick aside from the black patterned shirt?

I saw a solid black shirt Rick from series 6 on eBay a few weeks back but didn't save the link. I don't think it was a custom either. Has anyone else seen one around? Maybe a variation.

Which is the other flashback Rick aside from the black patterned shirt?

I saw a solid black shirt Rick from series 6 on eBay a few weeks back but didn't save the link. I don't think it was a custom either. Has anyone else seen one around? Maybe a variation.
Sheriff rick Grimes with the hat

Why all the need for Dale? He was an annoying nag that only held other characters back and I was glad when he died. **** him!
I dislike him because he hated on Shane lol but still cool to have a dale figure (since he was the first main character in the entire series to die)

Looks like Walmart will be separating the building set Prison tower and prison gate into two separate sets. Its hard to make out, but it looks like they might have exclusive figures with the break up. Guess me buying a second set might not have been so wise now :lol

WalmartPrison_zpsde6daf92.png

Managed to find a hi enough rez breakdown of the Walmart exclusive versions. It indeed looks like there are 3 exclusive figures between the two sets.

What's the difference between the split tower exclusive pack and the standard tower pack?

Anyone can provide a list of characters included in both version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Walmart will be separating the building set Prison tower and prison gate into two separate sets. Its hard to make out, but it looks like they might have exclusive figures with the break up. Guess me buying a second set might not have been so wise now :lol
This actually is really good if you have the first full Prison set and want to add a second (or more) tower, or even just want to add gates and the bonus being you'll get a new figure. I always wanted a second tower for the other side of the gate but I was not going to pay for another full set. I have no room to add more gates. This way is perfect.

What's the difference between the split tower exclusive pack and the standard tower pack?

Anyone can provide a list of characters included in both version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Th resolution is too poor to 100 percent ID the figures but it looks like armored Glenn (also in tower/gate combo) and riot gear zombie are in the gate set and non armored Glenn (maybe Rick) with male zombie in the tower set.

Yeah thats Rick with the rifle. He has shown up in some of the previous images either from Comic shows or Facebook. Can't remember which.

Here is a good shot of that New Flashback Rick and Herschel.

Attachments

• Wdtv7_GROUP.jpg
    Wdtv7_GROUP.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 326
Back