McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
McFarlane should've started with 7in figures instead of the 4.5/5in figs.
Now we'll have small figs, 7.5in and 10in figs.......and that's not counting the even smaller minimates.

These aren't 7.5 inch figs, they're Series 7.5 aka Flashbacks. McFarlanes website refers to the Michonne/RV Zombie/Daryl Flashback wave as Series 5.5

These aren't 7.5 inch figs, they're Series 7.5 aka Flashbacks. McFarlanes website refers to the Michonne/RV Zombie/Daryl Flashback wave as Series 5.5
Oooooh, I didn't know that:D I learned something new today:) a little late since I have almost all the waves:D

Well in that case I'll pick Rick up, since we haven't seen a Blue shirt fig.

Glad to see them tackling a harder shirt pattern. That would be nearly impossible to do as a custom. I figured they'd get some mileage out of that series 6 body sculpt. Shame its technically inaccurate with only the one shirt pocket. Lets just hope we get some better painted faces.

99% sure Morgan is in wave 8. Not sure if that's the figure people have been begging for though. By that hint, I'd be thinking Beth might be that character.

10373851_10203972981104251_3405603111919624209_n.jpg

Wait, so its not real then?

At least these are:
Michonne:
michonne-the-walking-dead-tv-series-6-mcfarlane-11.jpg

Carl:
carl-grimes-the-walking-dead-tv-series-7-mcfarlane-26.jpg

Gareth:
gareth-the-walking-dead-tv-series-7-mcfarlane-11.jpg

Mud Walker:
mud-walker-the-walking-dead-tv-series-7-mcfarlane-14.jpg

mud-walker-the-walking-dead-tv-series-7-mcfarlane-15.jpg

Can't say I'm digging the new mud walker paint up. I liked the original better.
They told me dale was in the line up and they asked me to make a fact of it, they reposted my fact lol

I'm asking McfarlaneToys if this is real or fanmade so don't get too excited

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1421809227763.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1421809227763.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 260
Back