McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of the three Targets near me, none of them carry Walking Dead figures let alone have tags for them.

Huh. All the Targets around me carry them. They're always on an endcap with the Game of Thrones figures, Assassin's Creed figures, SOA figures, Re-Action throwback figures, and those weird little POP caricature dolls.

SnakeDoc

Yeah, my Targets don't seem to carry what most should carry. Game of Thrones, Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Re-Action, TNMT, Transformers seem to be the only thing.

The reason I was asking is I'm trying to get the parts fairly cheap so I can assemble some figures then have someone paint them.

I have a body for Shane but no head. If I could get a caster who has Walking Dead casts, that'd be great. Or if anyone has some broken or missing accessories Walking Dead figures I'd buy em'.

I noticed on BBTS today that Walking Dead Series 6 estimated availability has been pushed from December 2014 to January 2015. None of the Hastings/Walgreens/TRUs around here have gotten any either. I think Gamestop got a case for Black Friday, but I've heard that the paint was horrific. Does anyone know if it's true they had to do the series over because of paint QC issues?

If anyone spots an extra Governor, keep me in mind. That's nearly three weeks and the three Walgreens I can get to haven't restocked any figures, let alone put any series 6 out.

ok so ive been to a few TRUs here in TX (houston area) and picked up 5 series 6 figures. carol, rick, abe, bungee walker & hershel. still on the look out for the gov but i need to kno if daryl is apart of this series. i thought he was a "flashback" figure but ive seen him in series 6 packaging. whats up w that?

Where'd you find a Rick with a good paintjob? Haven't found one in Houston yet.

Check Targets for Daryl. That's where I found one.

SnakeDoc

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418964292.897952.jpg tried another crack at a repaint, what do you guys think?

Where'd you find a Rick with a good paintjob? Haven't found one in Houston yet.

Check Targets for Daryl. That's where I found one.

SnakeDoc

dude in all honesty they were all pretty ****** so i grabbed the least ****** one which is still pretty bad lol carol isnt that great either but there was only one in the few stores i went to. havent found any twd series 6 at targets, jus some shane fb n n series 5. the rick i found, and there were a ton, was at the sugarland TRU off of 6 i believe. im from jersey so idk the area too well jus moved here 3 wks ago! good look to all. the struggle is real! hahaa

Back