McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the set loose & displayed (note series 4 Gov is a stand in until Series 6 Gov comes in and the Walker is only another shelf with his friends)

IMG_1255.JPG

The Prison sets hit the TRU by me the Monday before Thanksgiving, I have been back there a few more times and I don't think they got anymore in.

So he'll be hitting Jan or Feb then? :lol Those Walking Dead Prison sets were supposed to be out in Oct/Nov and I don't think those have hit yet either.

I'm not too miffed about him being a Walgreens exclusive as I literally have one on the corner outside my neighborhood. Its literally on my way home from work so I can haunt them daily by only adding 2 minutes to my trip home (5 if they actually finally have it!).

Which location? I bought mine from the GameStop in the Cary mall :)

i got mine at the North Hills gamestop, cause i work at the North Hills Walgreens so it was convenient. and my store had still not gotten the new set so i was impatient, i needed carol now...lol

i got mine at the North Hills gamestop, cause i work at the North Hills Walgreens so it was convenient. and my store had still not gotten the new set so i was impatient, i needed carol now...lol

That is too funny, such a small world. I pass that Walgreens everyday on my way into work and on my way home, I stop in there at least twice a week LOL (usually to check for TWD figures but all you've guys had are Glenn & Tyreese forever!) :lol

Got my gamestop order last night. UPS dropped it off at 8pm. Abraham came out great, Carol is really good except for some slightly thick face paint, 2nd Rick has a partial black face so I'm going to see if I can take some of it off with an eraser. For not picking him in person, he's better than the one I picked up in person on Black Friday. I got Hershel coming this Saturday, since I ordered him during BF and not like the others on Tuesday.

I got 2-pack Merle & Daryl with Chopper coming Thursday, Flashback Michonne/Tyreese/Gleen coming between Friday and Tuesday. Then I'm planning on getting all of series 4 plus at least 3 of each Riot Gear Zombie. I'll try to pick up RV Zombie, Well Zombie, Bicycle Girl Zombie, maybe Bungee Walker.

Got back from my main Gamestop that I didn't get to make it to Friday or this weekend. I exchanged my 2nd Rick for another Abraham since they didn't have any Ricks and I like the overall body and weapons. I got a extra Hershel incase the one that should come Saturday is flawed face wise, but he makes for good fodder when his lower legs are changed out.

I'm going to try and mod the 2nd Abraham into his Season 5 look by turning his tanktop into a black t-shirt maybe even switch out the upper arms.

Since I have the set of 5 series 6, I just POd series 6 Governor, I'm tired of going to walgreens. I didn't have problems with TWD figures with them but the the Marvel Legends Agent Venom. I know they had a cyber Monday sale but they won't ship to hawaii.

My black Friday gamestop order came today. Pretty decent Ricks this time. One even has a hint of grey in his beard. So I'm hopeful later batches of this wave will have better paint on him. Got a beautifully painted Herschel too. Like prototype face good! :lol

3 Ricks, 3 Herschels, 2 Carols, 2 zombies, and 1 Abraham. Then I ordered 3 more Ricks before the weekend was over :lol

Plan on making a few customs.

Man, that must've came out to quite a bit of cash. If you don't mind me asking, who are you planning to make.

Good ol One Eye Bry (The Governor) is out at Walgreens. I grabbed the only one they had. It looks like he came with the other rerelease figures, because the only other figures they had were Michonne. I think he turned out pretty good here are a few pics.

Back