McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to find a M60 Tank to display with the Governor when I get him but I can't figure out the scale that would fit in. I'm trying to find one in the 5" scale but one in 6" would be fine.

Anyone know the scale that would match up?

Ah Gamestop. Got my online order today (from before the $10 sale). Ended up getting 2 Ricks instead of an Abraham. And three of the figures packaging was folded to fit into the shipping box. I was planning on returning these anyway since they weren't on sale yet, but at least now I've got a legit reason to return them. But it doesn't give me hopes that my $10 figure order will be right or in good condition. Hope nobody that's a MOC collector ordered from gamestop :lol

Ah Gamestop. Got my online order today (from before the $10 sale). Ended up getting 2 Ricks instead of an Abraham. And three of the figures packaging was folded to fit into the shipping box. I was planning on returning these anyway since they weren't on sale yet, but at least now I've got a legit reason to return them. But it doesn't give me hopes that my $10 figure order will be right or in good condition. Hope nobody that's a MOC collector ordered from gamestop :lol

I ordered the 5 figures they had and should get it this tuesday, the following day the figures was available for store pick up, so I did that. Last time I ordered from gamestop my walking dead figures cards were bent as well. Well I'll return the ones that is messed up.

Ultimate Soldier made 1:18scale tanks back in the early 2000's. Excellent quality, though I don't know if they made an accurate model to the one used by the Guv.

Received my set from Gamestop and I'm happy to say they packed it nicely.

Paintjobs are mostly fine.

Except for Rick...

VuepjfU.jpg

XP0goVh.jpg

Holy **** he looks like he's wearing blackface. :horror

Sculpt looks good though. :lol

Ultimate Soldier made 1:18scale tanks back in the early 2000's. Excellent quality, though I don't know if they made an accurate model to the one used by the Guv.

Thanks. I can always get a different tank that looks similar.

I got my order today. It was for the set plus an extra Abe. They goofed and gave me an extra Rick instead of the 2nd Abe that I ordered. Customer Service was super cool and hooked me up. These were at the B.F. sale price too.

Last edited:
i randomly went to my gamestop today and they had just unpacked them and i was the first customer. the whole set i saw had perfect paint jobs. I resisted them and only bought Carol though, cause you know.....ima kinda a fan....but anyway. Abraham looked so frekin good. i mean for a MF paint job, it was badass. the boxes were even in very great shape.

I got my order today. It was for the set plus an extra Abe. They goofed and gave me an extra Rick instead of the 2nd Abe that I ordered. Customer Service was super cool and hooked me up. These were at the B.F. sale price too.

How'd you get through? I waited over an hour on the phone and online chat and never got through because of the 'higher than normal call volumes." :lol

i randomly went to my gamestop today and they had just unpacked them and i was the first customer. the whole set i saw had perfect paint jobs. I resisted them and only bought Carol though, cause you know.....ima kinda a fan....but anyway. Abraham looked so frekin good. i mean for a MF paint job, it was badass. the boxes were even in very great shape.

Which location? I bought mine from the GameStop in the Cary mall :)

How'd you get through? I waited over an hour on the phone and online chat and never got through because of the 'higher than normal call volumes." :lol

:lol I know right. I basically logged into the online chat and started watching a movie glancing over every so often. I started at 112 in the que.

Not sure if this has been officially reported yet but McFarlane posted this on his Facebook page

"Look who we found raising a ruckus in our office....

The Governor, part of our The Walking Dead Series 6 line, should be on shelves in Walgreens stores just in time for the holidays. "

So I think that almost confirms it is a Walgreen's Exclusive

So he'll be hitting Jan or Feb then? :lol Those Walking Dead Prison sets were supposed to be out in Oct/Nov and I don't think those have hit yet either.

I'm not too miffed about him being a Walgreens exclusive as I literally have one on the corner outside my neighborhood. Its literally on my way home from work so I can haunt them daily by only adding 2 minutes to my trip home (5 if they actually finally have it!).

Also great since the Walgreens near me has em priced for 11.99 or something. Was close to picking up that flashback Michonne just cuz the price is awesome but already have her.

Anybody have an idea of when these will show up in walgreens? Ive been to about 8 different gamestops this weekend and the dark wash on rick was a little too much. Some of them even had the paint on the face flaking off. :(

Thanks in advance!

Ok guys, I am officially into this line now. Just bought comic series 3 from a friend and will catch them up this week. I will try to focus on the comic figures but I kow how things like this turn out. :lol

Pretty excited for Comic Series 3! :rock

Back