McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a promo code (R1CKTATORSH1P) on Twitter for 30% for the first people to enter it and it was posted over an hour ago so I would assume it is no longer valid. They will have other codes through out the weekend.

Cool! I got lucky as well and entered in their first 30% off code. Got a bloody and non bloody clem. Same as you I wish I waited for the others too and get them at once.

Shipping these to HK can be costly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be at least the code SHIPBOUND for free shipping. Still not sure if I wanna get her yet but at least it'll be something like $26.88 after tax.

And finally got to get a shot of my favorite panel:

ZuK0sSm.jpg

Had to repaint Rick's face and skintone as well.

UpiNubP.jpg

Yeah, I dunno what happened since paint might get a lazy eye here or there for the past few waves but not glaringly sloppy. Fun figure overall though.

Hmm they don't have the governor. I wouldn't mind the full set.

For whatever reason, they never got him. When the Governor was first announced, it was rumored he was an exclusive figure like Rick was in series 4. The fact he is the only figure missing, makes me think there may be some truth to him being another Walgreens exclusive. But I'd imagine other retailers would have been notified by now that they wouldn't be getting him before accepting pre-orders. But who knows.

You really can't beat the $10 price. I don't expect this wave will ever get that cheap again as I think just about everyone agrees this is one of their best line ups yet and I expect sales will reflect that.

True but for $9.99 each figure and free shipping, that's a deal! Later I'll just pick up The Governor.

Sure is a deal if you live in the states. I checked the website and it's another 25usd to have these shipped to Hk.

With the exchange rates calculated it would be pretty much similar prices to Hk. The reason why I don't buy in Hk is stock is very low for these and the quality is very bad.

For whatever reason, they never got him. When the Governor was first announced, it was rumored he was an exclusive figure like Rick was in series 4. The fact he is the only figure missing, makes me think there may be some truth to him being another Walgreens exclusive. But I'd imagine other retailers would have been notified by now that they wouldn't be getting him before accepting pre-orders. But who knows.

You really can't beat the $10 price. I don't expect this wave will ever get that cheap again as I think just about everyone agrees this is one of their best line ups yet and I expect sales will reflect that.

The governor was on sale here in Hk so not sure if exclusivity applies here. I didn't pick him or the rest up cos of the sloppy paint job. As for the Walgreens Rick from the last series, that was never sold in Hk.

I'm just hoping more batches will come out soon and trickle back over here.

Walking Dead Figures 004.jpg

Wen't to Gamestop yesterday after reading all the posts on here. Sure enough, they had one single display on a bottom shelf in front of the registers, on sale for $9.99. Only one Carol, and she had an absurdly awful paint job, passed on her. Had two Ricks to choose from, got the best, what is with that brown wash they gave him? Tried to give the face a touch up, I'll probably add better details later.

Walking Dead Figures 010.jpg

Someone is severely lacking from this shot. :(

View attachment 148913

Wen't to Gamestop yesterday after reading all the posts on here. Sure enough, they had one single display on a bottom shelf in front of the registers, on sale for $9.99. Only one Carol, and she had an absurdly awful paint job, passed on her. Had two Ricks to choose from, got the best, what is with that brown wash they gave him? Tried to give the face a touch up, I'll probably add better details later.

View attachment 148914

Someone is severely lacking from this shot. :(

Agreed! I did the same shot, such a shame T-Dog can't join his buddies.

Did Clementine go on sale for Black Friday? I totally forgot about it:(

She is for sale on the skybound website but not on discount sale. If you followed their twitter there were chances of getting discounts coupons.

She is for sale on the skybound website but not on discount sale. If you followed their twitter there were chances of getting discounts coupons.

Thanks. I don't The twitter but good to know. Might have to get it at normal price.

Back