McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No worries dude. I hear what you mean. If there's anything I see, I'll try and post on toysdaily. Just a shame there's not much walking dead activity over there. Haha

Small world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gamestop now has the figures down to $10 on their website. Free shipping on in-stock orders of $25 or more. Says you can return items to the store too, so I got a replacement set I can return to the store at the $15 price I paid yesterday and a few extras for customizing :rock I don't think that will be a price that will be beat for a while, if ever, on this wave.

Gamestop now has the figures down to $10 on their website. Free shipping on in-stock orders of $25 or more. Says you can return items to the store too, so I got a replacement set I can return to the store at the $15 price I paid yesterday and a few extras for customizing :rock I don't think that will be a price that will be beat for a while, if ever, on this wave.

Cool! Thanks man, I just ordered the 5 figures that are available. Does gamestop price match their sites prices too?

Collection as of now.

95b7d4b9-c1cd-4011-9056-37425b7451b2_zps02db0576.jpg

Awesome! I will order them!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417127634.644005.jpg Here's my custom Rick, thinkin about making a jacket version too but idk. I tried my best to get the biceps to be smooth but it was just too hard. Overall I'm happy with it!

Gamestop charge USD 20 for international shipping. Add 19% taxes and you get a set of 5 for round about USD 85 which means USD 17 per figure. Is this still a good price?
At BBTS they have the entire series 6 for $80 plus shipping (in the US)

That doesn't sound like a bad price, Considering pay the regular price + International shipping = Mucho Money

Back