McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn i just ordered both and paid full price and international shipping too. I hope there are no more exclusives the shippings a killer.

heads up...if anyone is missing andrea in their collection ...amazon cyber monday limited time deals has it for cheap at 7:30pm

After the midseason finale I'm hoping Daryl and motorcycle do well enough for them to consider a new Governor with the tank. I know that's a LOT bigger than a bike, but these are only a little bigger than Star Wars figures and they've sure had their fair share of large vehicles made. Something like $100 for the tank and Gov doesn't seem totally outrageous to me :dunno

I really hope the next wave has a new Rick. Hershel, and Carol. I feel like Hershel and Carol are two important characters that have been really missing in this line. And lets face it, we desperately need an updated Rick.

Him standing on the tank would be awesome to see on a shelf. You could also stick the SDCC Governor on it too :lol

Exactly! I actually started looking around for a tank in scale for him when I first got him in July. Unfortunately, because of their goofy size, there just isn't a properly scaled tank for them out there. Mostly Joe sized at 1:18 scale. I think these are somewhere in the neighborhood of 1:15 (6" figures are 1:12 scale).

Exactly! I actually started looking around for a tank in scale for him when I first got him in July. Unfortunately, because of their goofy size, there just isn't a properly scaled tank for them out there. Mostly Joe sized at 1:18 scale. I think these are somewhere in the neighborhood of 1:15 (6" figures are 1:12 scale).

There might be, but you'll pay a pretty penny for it.

These are about 4' aren't there? Or closer to 5'?

They are closer to 5". GI Joes/Star Wars are 3 3/4" (so almost 4") and these tower over them too much to fudge the scale a bit.

There might be, but you'll pay a pretty penny for it.

Wouldn't surprise me if there is one out there somewhere- but yeah, it definitely wouldn't be cheap. Closest I found on ebay were all north of $100 and none of them looked close enough to what was in the comic or on the show.

Is anyone's Negans marked as shipped yet?

My order status has been saying approved since Friday morning when I ordered it.

Makes me mad cuz my dad ordered a BluRay player like two hours before and he got it yesterday.

Wouldn't surprise me if there is one out there somewhere- but yeah, it definitely wouldn't be cheap. Closest I found on ebay were all north of $100 and none of them looked close enough to what was in the comic or on the show.

Gimme a price point and I'll see if I can find you options. Though, understand, outside of model kits, they're probably going to be $100+. :lol

Is anyone's Negans marked as shipped yet?

My order status has been saying approved since Friday morning when I ordered it.

Makes me mad cuz my dad ordered a BluRay player like two hours before and he got it yesterday.

Just barely got my notice and I ordered just after Midnight as soon as he went up. Will probably get him by this weekend :rock

Gimme a price point and I'll see if I can find you options. Though, understand, outside of model kits, they're probably going to be $100+. :lol

I probably wouldn't want to go much more than $100. But I hadn't thought of model kits. That might be a good alternative. All I need it to do is sit there and look menacing :lol

I probably wouldn't want to go much more than $100. But I hadn't thought of model kits. That might be a good alternative. All I need it to do is sit there and look menacing :lol

And if you know how to give the OD plastic a black wash and apply decals, you wouldn't need much more.

Well I decided I'll try to get into this line. The first series of both the comic and TV will be hard to get since they're too pricey for me. Best bet would probably be used ones.

Just got Negan in the mail. He's awesome. Certainly the largest Walking Dead figure we've gotten. He's fairly tall, but his girth makes him huge! He's certainly not a skinny guy :lol

To those on the fence about him, get him. He's one of the best figures in the line. No stupid toy gimmicks the first couple of waves had. No bad pre-posed chopped up articulation. He's got a fair bit of articulation actually - more than I was expecting because its well hidden in many spots.

Once he warms up from being on the icy delivery truck, I'll be able to get Lucille in his hand and maybe snap a few pics.

Just got Negan in the mail. He's awesome. Certainly the largest Walking Dead figure we've gotten. He's fairly tall, but his girth makes him huge! He's certainly not a skinny guy :lol

To those on the fence about him, get him. He's one of the best figures in the line. No stupid toy gimmicks the first couple of waves had. No bad pre-posed chopped up articulation. He's got a fair bit of articulation actually - more than I was expecting because its well hidden in many spots.

Once he warms up from being on the icy delivery truck, I'll be able to get Lucille in his hand and maybe snap a few pics.

I mean he is the best villian ever

I'm partial to the Governor myself, but I do really like Negan as well. He had a heck of an entrance that's for sure :lol

I'll have to wait to see how All Out War plays out to see which of those to I like more in the end. Negan certainly is more rounded than the Governor was in the comics, but Kirkman's 3 of 4 Novels released so far really do a nice job rounding out the Governor now.

I'm partial to the Governor myself, but I do really like Negan as well. He had a heck of an entrance that's for sure :lol

I'll have to wait to see how All Out War plays out to see which of those to I like more in the end. Negan certainly is more rounded than the Governor was in the comics, but Kirkman's 3 of 4 Novels released so far really do a nice job rounding out the Governor now.

Lol that was the best appearance ever

Back