McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e9yhy8ad.jpg
i love walgreens! An the governor head broke when i tried to take off the head but its ok i planned on keeping the eyepatch governor! Best vacation ever

Series 4 and Dixon Brothers deluxe box sets should hit UK shops this week i got my stock coming in Tuesday/Wednesday.

Dang, I hate this type of scalper scum..this dude from my comic shop bragged about how many Walgreens he cleaned out..never was able to find one..

2m2dv6a.jpg

They'll make a new, better Rick eventually and it won't be a store exclusive.

Dang, I hate this type of scalper scum..this dude from my comic shop bragged about how many Walgreens he cleaned out..never was able to find one..

2m2dv6a.jpg

Bend his comics. Walgreens should not have allowed him to take multiples i'm sorry but i would never have allowed that in my shop.

I still can not understand why this figure was not released internationaly i know customers of mine have had to pay $30+shipping to get one.

How much are the ricks retail and how much are they worth on the secondary market? Has MacFarlane quality control gotten better over the years?

Back