McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got Comic Series 3, 2013 Exclusive comic Gov and Rick & Andrea B&W in. Love them all! Unfortunatly my Rick arrive with 1 peg missing (the little one that coneccts the lower arm to the joint. At 15€ (~20 USD) per figure I am really upset about this. Mcfarlane already told me that they wont replace as I didnt buy directly from them. My seller told me he doesnt feel responsible. What a jerk!
So if anybody of you is finidng an extra Comic Series 3 Rick for the mentioned 10$ and would be willing to send it over seas for as cheap as possible, you would help a fellow freak very much. :duff

Edit:

Maybe someone does have a spare comic Govenor arm he would sell me for cheap. I could easily use that joint too. :)

Last edited:
Still waiting on my shipment but went ahead and grabbed a Rick at GS cuz Rick.

Went ahead and adjusted his gun to make it show accurate though.

20141206_203344.jpg

I think ebay is your only option. I suck at them too. I was able to guess the humans, but the walkers are all pretty similar with only the pet having really much of anything distinct to feel for. Michonne's sword makes her easy. The Governor's big coat makes him easy. Got lucky on Carl as he was my first one I bought and I think I just got lucky on Daryl too. I ended up just buying all of the zombies from my store and selling the extras on ebay. There is three full sets of zombies in a case, based on what I got. I think the humans are packed less. Maybe two sets? None of the figures seem short packed at least.

Yeah I thought I had Carl but was wrong. I don't mind multiple zombies since they need to be grouped large. Anyone with an extra Carl let me know.

Yeah I thought I had Carl but was wrong. I don't mind multiple zombies since they need to be grouped large. Anyone with an extra Carl let me know.
I really got lucky feeling these out. No one duplicate. With that said, the only one I need is Daryl and I just can't seem to be sure when feeling out the bags. I looked on ebay and it looks like the cheapest one available for 'buy it now' is over $12 shipped. No way will I pay that for such a tiny figure.

Nice find on that Series 6 Daryl!! I love that we often have no idea what's coming until we see it on the shelf.

Just a heads up, my local Walgreens put their Walking Dead figures on sale for $9.99. Not sure if this is nationwide but it might be worth a look. It's alresdy helped my store move half their stock.

Oh wow thanks for that tip. Just downloaded the app and found all of wave 6 at a Gamestop north of me. If I use the hold feature on the app is there a guarantee they will hold them?

Tap'd from my LG G3

Well, I had them hold a Rick for me but actually got there before they had set it aside. I told the guy I had used the hold feature and he checked and it was indeed in the system, but I was only a couple of miles away when I did it. Out of 5 Gamestops I used the app for, only one came up short for the particular figure I was looking for, Carol. I got there and all they had was one Maggie.

How did you get your guts walker to hang like that without the guts piece coming off? Did you glue it in?

No, funny enough. I have another and the guts kept popping out. The one that's hanging, the guts wouldn't budge. It's almost feels glued in but I'm pretty sure it's just the paint that locked it into place.

My series 4 Carl, both Riot Gear Walkers, series 5 Glenn and Tyreese came. Got really paintjobs on all of them.

I was able to find two more Riot Gear Walkers for $21 shipped. I got a spare Tyreese, Governor, and Charred Walker for $17 on facebook.

The only ones left that I want are:
RV Walker (Flashback)
Bicycle Girl (Series 2)
Well Walker (Series 2)
Merle (Series 3)
Andrea (Series 4)
The Governor (Series 6)

Kind of want but only if I can get cheap:
Bungee Walker (Series 6)

I mean cheap because I've seen some of the other series go for under $10. I'm not a fan of the headsculpt or the paintjob of the head.

My series 4 Carl, both Riot Gear Walkers, series 5 Glenn and Tyreese came. Got really paintjobs on all of them.

I was able to find two more Riot Gear Walkers for $21 shipped. I got a spare Tyreese, Governor, and Charred Walker for $17 on facebook.

The only ones left that I want are:
RV Walker (Flashback)
Bicycle Girl (Series 2)
Well Walker (Series 2)
Merle (Series 3)
Andrea (Series 4)
The Governor (Series 6)

Kind of want but only if I can get cheap:
Bungee Walker (Series 6)

My Walgreens still has one RV Walker left if you want me to pick on up for you. I think I might have a spare Merle too.

Paintjob looks like wet crap. The eye looks cartoony.

Gonna use the eyepatch head from the first Governor on this figure.

Back