McFarlane Toys: The Walking Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well holy crap...just read the description on Clarktoys...

This figure comes with approximately 22 points of articulation, removable sheriff’s hat, knife, flashlight, Terminus memorial candle and a can of pudding.

I thought at least Beth,sasha,bob,Eugene or Rosita would have made it before gareth...lol apart from season 5 he's only been in one episode (I think) I was kinda wishing for a beth in her scrubs from the season 5 preview...lol but I totally buying him. maybe they will add another character to the set later on, it does seem kinda small considering the amount of figures in the last set.

This is the fore sure official line up unfortunately. He explained why they choose the characters they do the other day at the GameStop expo. Garth is gonna be a bigger character this season. I really wish mcfarlane did what he did with his halo reach series. He would make double packs and triple packs, and even accessory packs. It would've been rad if we got a triple pack of Rosita, Abe and Eugene. And maybe even chase/exclusive figures like Dale, Lori and t-dog. Lol a guy could dream right. :pray:

So is this the entire wave? Not sure who I was hoping for but that last wave had some solid surprises. Wouldn't mind a redo for the rest of the figures to have that newer hip articulation though so I'll likely pick up Carl and Michonne.

Did you guys hear about the "flashback figures" its michonne and season 3/4 daryl and Gareth isn't the new governor, like Robert kirkman told me, he isn't the villian of season 5

Did you guys hear about the "flashback figures" its michonne and season 3/4 daryl and Gareth isn't the new governor, like Robert kirkman told me, he isn't the villian of season 5

Michonne is probably this
MCF14158.jpg

Season 3/4 Daryl is probably a solo release of the deluxe set figure.

Thanks for the heads up. Got all 3 and the store display. Case was a 5-4-3. All the figs & display say tv series six. But show the flashback pic.
I can confirm Michonne does come with comic penny's fish tank.
r8b30y.jpg

rby2dd.jpg

Also I drove around all morning to 4 walgreens and found squat. Only when I called did the guy in the photo area know the figs were in the back. He told me they had daryl & Michonne before I asked!! I'm calling first next time lol

Back