McCain pulls out of Michigan!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh what the hell do they know? :lol

I know several things... Mostly offensive football plays and Shakespearean plays--but then that hasn't really served me well yet in dipping and dodging through this political minefield.:rotfl

Give us what we want, or else!

simpsons-mob-torches.jpg

:monkey3

I know several things... Mostly offensive football plays and Shakespearean plays--but then that hasn't really served me well yet in dipping and dodging through this political minefield.:rotfl

ZING! :chew:rotfl:chew

Guess with some of the clowns around here its asking too much to keep a thread on topic.

No it's asking to much to not post threads like this on a toy board! :lol

I like it when political threads get derailed.

Bad move for McCain. Limbaugh is already chastizing him for the move. Michigan will not like this. They have 17 electoral votes and he wants to spend more time in Maine? A place surely to go to Obama and also has fewer EVs? At times like this I am glad I am supporting the other guy.

Bad move for McCain. Limbaugh is already chastizing him for the move. Michigan will not like this. They have 17 electoral votes and he wants to spend more time in Maine? A place surely to go to Obama and also has fewer EVs? At times like this I am glad I am supporting the other guy.

Same here. It seems to be falling apart for McCain...lets hope it stays that way through nov 4th.

I actually think the strategy of this move is a good one. McCain's camp clearly felt Michigan was going blue (as it almost always does lately anyway). Plus, they don't need Michigan. Diverting funds and effort to other swing states where he has a better chance is actually a pretty sane move if you ask me. And I doubt it's Maine... it's probably more like Virginia, Ohio, Florida, etc.

And are you Obama guys really touting VICTORY already? This is your first Presidential Elecition isn't it? Or did you just not pay attention in 2000 and 2004? :lol

I actually think the strategy of this move is a good one. McCain's camp clearly felt Michigan was going blue (as it almost always does lately anyway). Plus, they don't need Michigan. Diverting funds and effort to other swing states where he has a better chance is actually a pretty sane move if you ask me. And I doubt it's Maine... it's probably more like Virginia, Ohio, Florida, etc.

Save Virgina McCain is behind very badly in Ohio and Florida.

And are you Obama guys really touting VICTORY already? This is your first Presidential Elecition isn't it? Or did you just not pay attention in 2000 and 2004? :lol

Nope. Just excited things are going so well for Obama.

And that's cool and all. But don't get too caught up in it. Things looked just as good for Kerry in 2004... and just 3 weeks ago it was Obama who was on the ropes in the polls. This thing is still a toss-up, don't kid yourselves or rely to heavily on polls.

And that's cool and all. But don't get too caught up in it. Things looked just as good for Kerry in 2004... and just 3 weeks ago it was Obama who was on the ropes in the polls. This thing is still a toss-up, don't kid yourselves or rely to heavily on polls.

Oh I know but its hard to not be happy about how things are going right now.

I know for sure things will tighten up agian barring any major gaff during the last 2 debates.

And that's cool and all. But don't get too caught up in it. Things looked just as good for Kerry in 2004...

Let's not forget Gore actually won in 2000 and Kerry likely won in 2004 once we start looking at Ohio.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back