Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) and other Mecha - Official thread!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mazinger Z & Super Robots (Shogun Warriors) - Official thread!!

Im sure it will be the same as the newer SOCs. I mean its just a more detailed chogokin. I wouldnt see it being any different.

That's awesome, I love SD figures, I always wanted to buy this kits and paint them but never got around them, too busy building gundams lol

004_zpsab93a7b1.jpg

Getter Dragon, my all time favorite old school robot. Although this is the redesign from Shin Getter Robo. The thicker version, regardless this is an amazing toy. I wish they would have released all the Shin Getter G designs.

I happen to find this today also. These guys are about as pricey as the DX Mazinger, but its the Getter G team. I might have to start saving for this guy. If anything at least for Getter Dragon.

SkoYlePpglXBydJMkPu6Mw.jpg

6pR3sSYWD8pEPbhiPhH0Sw.jpg

I can personally talk to the quality of fewture getters. I have the original fewture getter 1 and it is amazing. though a little small but it's made of pure diecast, the attention to detail is second to none. I really wish I could buy more of these but they are so much money.

I can personally talk to the quality of fewture getters. I have the original fewture getter 1 and it is amazing. though a little small but it's made of pure diecast, the attention to detail is second to none. I really wish I could buy more of these but they are so much money.

Yeah beleive me, I know Fewture is doing these and yeah there just crazy expensive. I might look into getting Getter Dragon but that would be it, unless he gets close to the $500 mark.

my collection... only two... :gah:

219t15h.jpg

This was Saturday's haul,more robots naturally.
002_zps429f5e49.jpg

Great choice on the Getter Dragon! Hes got some real Diecast weight to him but has all the modern pose-ability one of the best SOC releases imo!

Heres some pics of mine.

20120815105242-fb5080a6.jpg

20120815105249-7dc1fb9d.jpg

20120815105253-84521675.jpg

20120815105238-01f0d369.jpg

:lecture Awesome!
Yeah, diecast really adds to the experience. That feedback you get from the weight is appropriate especially for a figure that is "robotic".

Thanks for sharing.

Oh my God!

https://www.collectiondx.com/news_item/102512/soul_chogokin_danguard_ace

I hope this is true. I want the three robots that were packaged as Marvel's Shogun Warriors, but Yamato's Danguard Ace is way bigger than SOC's Raydeen and Combattra. This would mean I could get them all in scale and possibly newer versions of all three!

Oh my God!

https://www.collectiondx.com/news_item/102512/soul_chogokin_danguard_ace

I hope this is true. I want the three robots that were packaged as Marvel's Shogun Warriors, but Yamato's Danguard Ace is way bigger than SOC's Raydeen and Combattra. This would mean I could get them all in scale and possibly newer versions of all three!

I was gonna post the same thing. WHen I seen there going to do a SOC Dangard I went bonkers. I missed out on the Yamato. Im getting this one for sure. He was one of my favorites as a kid.

Bandai is releasing an expansion set for the upcoming SOC Mazinger Z.:yess:

Jet Scrander, Jet Pilder, and Iron Cutter:

3401.jpg

2543.jpg

1892.jpg

Go Nagai interview here. :bow

____

Why? why they did not include it ):

Probably for the same reason they're not giving them away for free: it's called a business. :violin

Bandai is releasing an expansion set for the upcoming SOC Mazinger Z.:yess:

Jet Scrander, Jet Pilder, and Iron Cutter:

3401.jpg

2543.jpg

1892.jpg

Go Nagai interview here. :bow

____

Holy crap!!!... must resist.... :panic:!!

Too much awesomeness... seems like the ultimate Mazinger collectible with all the bells and whistles!!!

Probably for the same reason they're not giving them away for free: it's called a business. :violin

:lol

Also, check this out:

76684_502347443117759_2018754316_n.jpg

:panic:

Back