Mayweather vs Pacquiao Official!!!! Who you got??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pac or Floyd???

• Total voters
Pac will get destroyed by MW's counterpunching. Mayweather by ko within 8 rounds, straight right left hook combo. Night night juicer pacman :wave

Erm yeah ok. When did Mayweather last win by ko other than the Ortiz shambles lol ? he wouldnt risk it especially against Manny.

Manny isnt juicing. He was the one who offered to have fines put in place for this fight.

Floyd wins tho.

Way too late for this fight, but better than nothing. They're both well past their prime.
This fight isn't going to prove anything. Too bad, really.

I voted for Pac.

This is a set up folks, Vegas Riggs it, EVERYONE is clamoring for Pacman to win and he would've 5 years ago but today? Doubtful. Pac isn't some KO machine like prime Tyson either so I highly doubt money will be eating the floor. I HATED Mayweather but this has all the makings of him beating Pacman pretty heavily with points, the house is going to eat emotional betters.

I'm thinking Mayweather's going to win this one. That bastard likes to challenge fighters past their prime. And I think Pacquiao might be past his.

I see Floyd chicken dance for 6-7 rounds . Then get brave trade some slaps an get KO,ed :lol

Mayweather will do what he always does. He'll act like a tough guy before the fight and then spend then entire fight backing away, refusing to mix it up and counter his way to a decision.

Look like someone is going an expensive route to make themselves relevant again:

How much does confidence cost? If you're 50 Cent, about $1.6 million ... 'cause that's how much the hip-hop star says he's going to bet on his old frenemy Floyd Mayweather Jr. to beat Manny Pacquiao.
50 and his G-Unit runnin' mate Tony Yayo sat down with "The Breakfast Club" this morning -- when Charlamagne Tha God asked Fiddy for his pick for the mega-fight in May.
"Champ 'gon smoke em ... it's gonna look like [the fight] was pumped up for no reason."
So why such a big bet? 50 says he spoke with Floyd at the Chris Brown concert last month -- the first time they've spoken in a while -- and says Mayweather is SUPER focused.
It's interesting ... considering 50 bashed the hell out of Mayweather on social media last year ... ripping on everything from his spending habits to his reading ability.
But $1.6 million buys a hell of a lot of olive branches.

50 Cent -- Betting $1.6 Mil On Floyd ... 'He Can't Lose' | TMZ.com

bumped! u lazies! fight this Saturday and no one bumped! wish Mr. Green got pay-per-view but noe, he's almost poor

Want Manny to beat him into a fruit juicy pulp in 30 seconds but scum bag Floyd is going to win.

I read an article today that Roach said he thought Mayweather might back out of the fight because he was forced into taking it. I can't imagine he'd let himself lose face by defaulting but supposedly Mayweather missed a few days of training recently. Roach isn't one to talk **** so I don't know why he'd say something like that but can you imagine the outrage if Mayweather didn't show up?

My first and only boxing match I will buy. :lol

I am rooting for Floyd. Not sure why he gets the hate. Jealousy? :dunno

Reminds me of the Yankees and Patriots. They all win, make money, and make people mad. :rotfl

He possesses three attributes people tend to hate. 1) He has a big mouth. 2) He runs it off an awful lot. 3) He beats his women.

You can't see why people dislike him? He is the Kanye West of boxing.

Back