Mayweather vs Pacquiao Official!!!! Who you got??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pac or Floyd???

• Total voters

pturtle

Super Freak
Reaction score
Floyd Mayweather announces fight with Manny Pacquiao is set for May 2 - ESPN

At long last, pound-for-pound greats Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao will finally fight.

Yes, the fight that looms as one of the most anticipated in boxing history is finally on.

For more than five years sports fans have clamored for a summit meeting between the two best fighters in the world and after various failed negotiations -- and a protracted and difficult effort to make the fight in recent months -- they will get it on May 2 to unify their welterweight world titles at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Attachments

• box_split1x_288x162.jpg
    box_split1x_288x162.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 382
A loss to Pac would hurt Floyds "legacy" so much..........I hope to see it happen. Prolly the last boxing match I will see for the rest of my life lol

I voted for Pac just cuz I have to see him win... but my brain's telling me it'll be Mayweather :( Pac just looks slower the last few years.

Praying Mayweather gets his ass kicked. I'd love to see him get completely destroyed. My guess is that it'll be close no matter who wins so they can make money off a rematch.

I dont think Pac will knock him out...but this is a fight that Floyd will finally not win cause he can outpoint the other fighter.
Pac is gonna smother him and win by decision.

Pac will get destroyed by MW's counterpunching. Mayweather by ko within 8 rounds, straight right left hook combo. Night night juicer pacman :wave

It's too bad that this match is 4 years too late. I would love to see this as a resurgence of boxing but I'm afraid it's best is in the past.

dunt even care for boxching these days but Floyd is begging to be beaten...get him Pac! Immortality, Take it, Its yours!!

It's too bad that this match is 4 years too late. I would love to see this as a resurgence of boxing but I'm afraid it's best is in the past.

That's exactly how I feel. I don't really know who will win, but my gut says Floyd. Regardless of who wins though, the time for this has already passed - too little too late.

Ultimately, whoever wins, you are right. This match is 4 years too late. :exactly:

Bound to be a draw, so they can do it all over again for even more $$$$$$$

The real winner is the promoters, always has been always will be.

Don_1708745a.jpg

All the money with none of the scars.

Back