Maybe we'll just warm things up around here.....R.J. MacReady

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen that character done a few times from other artist and yours is among the best i have seen. Great job.

okay, sorry it took a while but here's mac a lil' snowed up. im also in the process of making a mini-dio back drop as well. the end scene down in the generator room. no pics of that yet but the base is done. just need to work on some perspective issues.......:)
Picture039-2.jpg

Picture042-1.jpg

Picture041-2.jpg

i snowed him up with the holiday spray snow stuff...........i freaked a bit while applying it because it came out like a ton........but once it started drying i guess it dissipated and toned down a bunch. thank goodness. anyway..........hope you like.

Barryo, great job on this. :clap Since you were nice enough to share your work in my thread and give me props, I wanted to return the favor and give you props for yours and share my work here...

DSC_1374-1.jpg

Here's to awesome MacReady customs. :hi5:

Just saw this on FB, beautiful work Barryo, I've been wanting to do a Mac and Plissken for years, SO JEALOUS!!!
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Sideshow Freak Custom of the Week - 23 Feb 2012.
https://www.facebook.com/SideshowCollectors
thanks dave............:wave
CONGRATS!!!
thanks, i appreciate it.
Congrats barryo... Awesome job!!!
thank you sir.......mac is back.
w00t................:)
p00t................:)
Just saw this on FB, beautiful work Barryo, I've been wanting to do a Mac and Plissken for years, SO JEALOUS!!!
:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

thank ya sir. i know you would do a fine job with both.....:lecture

Back