Maybe we'll just warm things up around here.....R.J. MacReady

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barryo

Dealer of Death
Reaction score
these pics kind of represent 2 different scenes in the movie, those of you that like the movie as much as i do know what i'm talking about.....:D
7.jpg

10.jpg

1-1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

2.jpg

oh man i have wanted to do this custom for about 2 years now & finally it's done. well i may tweak a few things but still, done enough to show.

head - hot toys pmc 07'- shout to docholiday666 for hooking me up (couldn't wait seb..:peace)
body - truetype slim
jacket - albert ross, stained and weathered
pants - dead 805 tactical
boots - some sort with laces?
goggles - sheriff/swat type?.......im changing these, look too large
gloves - bendy type (changing these to real gloves on bendy hands)
sweatshirt - storerooms.com
belt - indiana jones
holster pistol - ww2 found at wartoys
flamethrower - Iwo Jima USMC
dynamite pouch - chinese grenade holder
dynamite - printed out & glued around a small straw made fuse out of string
pouch for bottles - bag found at wartoys
molotov cocktails - bottles from dead line & hobby store.....rags for wicks
detonator with working plunger - hand made
wire spool - hand made, just used string as wire
lantern is an old keychain light (still works too)

Seen the movie years ago, but don't remember the specifics. Great work though! :clap

thanks everyone. i have him dusted up with white pastel chalk that really doesnt show as much on the pics because im a crap photographer. but as i change a few things & tweak him some i will add a whiter look to him. time to break out the air brush.....:D

Amazing work!!! The details are awesome!! I don't think I've ever seen a formula list that long before - talk about some serious dedication!

Now, can I have it?

PASS....

:monkey3
looks great B. your skills are increasing...:D

:lol................you bastard................you are a sick sick bastard....;)......:rotfl

but thanks for that last part. i keep trying (definition of trying = try to copy seb.....:monkey3)

Last edited:
Back