Maybe this collection is slightly overpriced...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least she knows it's not worth that much

I know this collection is no where near worth what I am asking for but I want to reward my husband for all his hard work, sacrifices and dedication.

:lol :lol And fully understanding it is cruel to say... but either this person is an idiot or the worst scam artist in the history of scam artists.

Zero feedback and about $149,000.00 overpriced :lol

:lol You can't pay people to take most of that stuff off your hands now, much less get anything back for it.

Last Summer, I literally burned most of my 1995-2000 SW junk on a funeral pyre, ala Vader at the end of ROTJ. I even listened to that part of the score on my iPod. (Yes, I got the idea from that episode of SPACED). To me that was more gratifying and cleansing than a futile attempt to try and sell any of it. :lol Though I did also donate a few boxes of figures to Toys For Tots, too.

she still has to pay the listing fees. burn.
or with 0 feedback, stiff ebay.

"I want to reward my husband for all his hard work and being a great guy, such as not being valuable enough to keep employed and getting divorced from the mother of his first child"....:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana:banana

"Help me Obamawan Kenobi, you're my only hope" shut off the tractor beam that is "real life" and responsibility.

Sorry, but I'm really tired of people expecting others to bail them out from bad situations. Thats what family, friends, and your church should be for. Not the annonymous public or taxpayers. And if you need $150,000 to catch up on bills from being unemployed for a few months like they claim, then you aint living a "modest" lifestyle.

Last edited:
:lol..............could that possibly be a typo???..........otherwise...:gun

Well if you actually believe the story being given I have some wonderful collectibles I'd love to sell to you... and I have some great stories :lol

About 5 years back I sold my Hasbro collection, which was at least 20 times the size of that, and I only made about $5000 on ebay. Either this is a really bad scam, or someone who just doesn't have a clue...

Back