1/6 May the Fourth Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bebe13junior

Super Freak
Reaction score
So with May the Fourth having passed us and Hot Toys released POs for two ?new? figures to commemorate both SW day and the 40th anniversary of arguably the best SW film, The Empire Strikes Back.

So we got vintage boxed reissue of ESB Vader and vintage box and repaint of ESB Boba Fett.

Personally I would have liked to have seen something really new, original figures.

So which figures would you guys have preferred instead?

Personally I would have preferred:

General Veers
Lando
Han Solo
ESB Luke Skywalker 2.0

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This definitely needed its own thread to rehash the same things being said in all the other threads.

Im in for..
Hoth/Snowspeeder/Bespin Luke
Bespin Han
Bounty Hunters, preferably Bossk first.

Strictly speaking of ESB, I would've loved to have seen:

General Veers
Bespin Han
Rogue Leader Luke

I'd say Lando as well, but I prefer his general costume from ROTJ.

I have that one. It was Sideshow who released it. I think it?s nice. I?d like this newer version of Anakin and I think hot toys would do such a good job. The figure is a little out dated but in my opinion a classic.

I have that one. It was Sideshow who released it. I think it?s nice. I?d like this newer version of Anakin and I think hot toys would do such a good job. The figure is a little out dated but in my opinion a classic.

You said Anakin from the final season. The one from the final season is just the ROTS outfit.

I would have preferred any of these:

Hot Toys unreleased figures.jpg

I always love to see the number of responses that say General Veers; I feel like that's got to be just a board thing. No shade; just always puts a smile on my face.

For just ESB, any of these would?ve been fantastic for me:

Bespin Han
Snowspeeder/Dagobah Landing Luke
Bespin Luke 2.0
Hoth Han
Hoth Luke
DX Chewbacca and C-3PO with removable/battle-damaged limbs
Lando
Bespin Escape Leia

Atleast they still make Star Wars figures. :lol

As an old school Batman/Terminator guy, they don’t make anything I like anymore.

Back