Max Factory Figma Samus Aran

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope they do a second run on Samus.

I hope they make another Samus, and preferably from the Prime series. And I hope they this time give it the same metallic coat on all parts instead of just the orange parts. The shoulders look more metallic than the head and chest because of the finish.

So, after watching some other M material, I decided to make the silver on her chest a little less obvious. Wasn't accurate and stood out a little too much IMO.

Also darkened the lines on her chest and helmet a bit further after watching said material.

3se3t.jpg

6a00d83452033569e20133f326961b970b-800wi

Finally found a pose I'm settling for.

mjb79d.jpg

e8jo2d.jpg

Tried to get that lonesome explorer fibe that I loved so much in prime. And tried to get her to walk in a feminine way. ^_^

Hope you like it.

EDIT:

Yes that's whiskey in the background. I'm manly like that. :lol

I hope they do a second run as well. I made the mistake of not preordering her and now it's hard to get her for a decent price.

I hope they do a second run as well. I made the mistake of not preordering her and now it's hard to get her for a decent price.

amiami.com has them both in stock. Ordered zero with them. Great service, got here for a 80 euros incl.

Pro wrestling is incredibly popular in Japan, Central/South America, the UK, and elsewhere.

Also, it's real.

Watch the wrestler.

It's not real. You can run into my elbow if you like at full speed on the chin. If you stand up after it without losing teeth. I will admit my fault. It's just fake. Anyone with a good eye can tell. Sure these guys are strong, but hell it's SO obviously fake. I find Bruce Lee movies to be more realistic than this. :lol

Back