Max Factory Figma Samus Aran

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found a place where they sold her for 45 euros. Happy as can be. 60 euros total shipping included, not too bad right?

Imported version from Japan it said tho, whatever that means. Are there other versions?

BTW, just saw their zelda figure too. Looks ace. Except for the ugly joints, which is why I probably wont order it. Probably... Maybe.. Probably will.

Awesome, thanks for the link to Link! (pun wasn't intended, honestly). My Samus arrives today, she will be my first Figma, super excited to open her up!

Word of advice
BE CAREFUL WITH HER until you get a feel for the joints. they're not medicom fragile, but they're not sideshow/hasbro sturdy either. Get a feel for her articulation before jumping right in.

Word of advice
BE CAREFUL WITH HER until you get a feel for the joints. they're not medicom fragile, but they're not sideshow/hasbro sturdy either. Get a feel for her articulation before jumping right in.

Sounds like my ex-girlfriend

BAZING!!!!!!!!!!!:nana:

Finally!!

img5940qu.jpg

thanks Biojex.
the statue have an amazing pain job and good details, glossy light blue <3
comes with a clear base of course, and ill post some pictures with for the metroid soon.
I recommend it for everyone before it's too late.
and ill gave it 8 out of 10.

just got her as well (only waiting for the figma now)
will see to snap some pictures and write the review today ^^

So I got this in hand, and I love her. But I COULDNT help myself to paint the lines black. Looks way more detailed now, still in progress tho, still have to do the arms and legs. I still think she could have been better. Mine hasnt got the nice metallic finish on her head for example, and it's shiny, but not as pretty as her back. Wish it were the other way around.

And well, they could have added black to the sculpted lines, but maybe I'm being picky.

2m3fl78.jpg

Last edited:
Repainted her fully now, I think it's a great improvement. Made her tusks lighter silver too to make em pop more, as well as highlight the small squares under her chin.

15gtrua.jpg

6z1z05.jpg

2jwmkl.jpg

dq3jir.jpg

ekahe.jpg

i6xe9i.jpg

208jmo5.jpg

Gotta say, if not for the paint touch ups, I would probably have been dissapointed with it. The articulation is mind-blowing tho. I love how they worked with those shoulders.

Wanna play ball?

108btqg.jpg

Thanks bro, took me rougly one and a half hour in total. Does look at least twice as good tho, now you can actually see the details from viewing distance as well! Compare the detail in the morph ball picture, you can see how much more it pops there, compares to the ball.

Thinking about doing the ball too.. But its just a ball y'know.. :lol

Back