Maul PROCESSING!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He says his legs to seem short and he says he thinks its because of the arms. Not exactly daming info IMO. Also if they are which I know isn't what anyone wants. Does it really matter? I mean if we are gonna pose him I don't think it will be an issue.

His legs are shorter, that's all. I'm glad SSC took the time and effort to design/depict him in scale and film-accurate.

pjam said:
His legs are shorter, that's all. I'm glad SSC took the time and effort to design/depict him in scale and film-accurate.
Me too. Thats way more important to me than whether or not his lip is just right or one eye is askew from the other.

Is it confirmed that his body is not proportioned right? I thought that SST said that they were addressing this issue?

Perhaps some of our friends overseas could take a picture of Maul next to Luke for a comparison?

IMO once the figure is posed you won't/can't tell and so far Maul looks awesome. My Luke looks great on display and everything seems fine you can't really tell about the monkley arms.

Back