• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Maul 1:1 Bust...are you out there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
El Roranous said:
You are about a week late on that one. I would have worked out a deal too but that Doom is gone, going, gone.:monkey2

thanks for making me hate myself now. :monkey2

nash said:
and pam :emperor
60c1fca7.jpg
That stuff is crazy.

El Roranous said:
:rock Rock on. :rock

I didn't even know you had a brother...is he a forum member as well?
I have 3 Brothers and 2 Sisters! No, he's not a forum member (yet), but he's a HUGE Marvel, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings fan. I keep him up to date on all the cool SSC s#!t.

The ill Jedi said:
I have 3 Brothers and 2 Sisters! No, he's not a forum member (yet), but he's a HUGE Marvel, Star Wars and Lord of the Rings fan. I keep him up to date on all the cool SSC s#!t.
That sounds pretty awesome. Can't wait for him to join up. Does he collect all this stuff too? :)

El Roranous said:
Does he collect all this stuff too? :)
He only has a couple of things, but has the Daredevil LS Bust (he's a huge fan) and the M.J. Comiquette on order. He had to cancel the Maul PF due to cash flow problems, but he hope to pick it up someday.

I just spoke to him andhe says he'll discuss it with his wife, he thinks she'll say No Way, but you never know!

Back