Mattman6886's collection! - UPDATES PAGE 72, 73 - 5/25/14!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mattman6886's collection of collectibles!

Great Score on the Weta Superman Matt, The Christopher Reeves Bust is Very Very Impressive, Much Congrats

that Chris Reeve 1:1 bust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:drool:drool

it's incredible!

congrats for the superman-bust:monkey5

thats really a great piece, like your hole collection:banana

Sideshow's Indiana Jones vs. Mola Ram diorama!

IMG_1284.jpg

IMG_1287.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg

IMG_1335.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1202.jpg

IMG_1211.jpg

IMG_7047.jpg

IMG_7055.jpg

Here's a shot with the guy who keeps Smeagol in line:
IMG_7051.jpg

IMG_7053.jpg

IMG_7044.jpg

That's all for now :)

Great stuff all out of my league but I'm not jealous hehehe.

That donkey kong poster caught my eye though really cool where did you get that and how much?

I think I got the Donkey Kong poster a few years ago at a Spencer Gifts (not sure if they have those where you are). I'm not sure where you can get one now, though.

Impressive collection indeed. Love the joker and superman life size bust. truly a master piece and would love to have in my collection in the near future.

Thanks for sharing.

Rgds
Amin Ko

On a related note, last night I discovered that I actually can take the glasses off my Christopher Reeve bust without destroying it. Being able to see the superman behind the kent is like seeing the statue again for the first time!

IMG_0981.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0998.jpg

Simply amazing :thud:

Jumping Jelly fish, you're collection is frigging awesome!!!!!

I think I got the Donkey Kong poster a few years ago at a Spencer Gifts (not sure if they have those where you are). I'm not sure where you can get one now, though.

No that store is'nt here,but I'm sure theres a poster out there,if not I'll make my own:)

Heres the version I remember from my childhood on the colecovison system

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5d0jt_cbs-colecovision-1982-donkey-kong_videogames

Heres a image that looks pretty close to yours if anybodies interested in making their own,

https://www.google.co.uk/imgres?img...lz=1T4GGLL_en-GBGB332GB333&ndsp=20&tbs=isch:1

Back