Mattman6886's collection! - UPDATES PAGE 72, 73 - 5/25/14!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mattman6886's collection of collectibles!

Thanks Simmon!

Still waiting on the Terminator piece, but here's an update.

Sideshow's "You're Going to Regret This" Leia vs Jabba diorama:

IMG_2718.jpg

IMG_2716.jpg

IMG_2708.jpg

IMG_2692.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2721.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

And to think I wasn't gonna post those pics because I didn't have my digital camera at the time and had to use my iphone. It really is a great pf. Those pics barely capture how awesome it is in person! You won't be disappointed if you get it, Simmon.

Nice update, i like that mola !

A couple updates:

First up is a Hot Toys Martian Ambassador I got for next to nothing on that day you could combine gift cards. So worth it. Love the robe, so sparkly!

mars3.jpg

mars1.jpg

mars2.jpg

mars4.jpg

And here's a WIP of sorts. A 1:1 Howard S. Yoda Statue. One of my most wanted pieces. Unfortunately the only one I've ever seen for sale had to have a very amateur paintjob. But I think I got a good deal on it and I'm in the process of sending it to be professionally repainted, with hair and glass eyes, etc. I'll post more pics when it has the finishing touches this amazing sculpt deserves.

yodaa.jpg

yodaaa.jpg

yoda.jpg

Another BIG update in a couple days. SO EXCITED!!!!

Howard's Yoda is one of the better representations of the character that I've seen personally. Congrats on the wonderful (and rare) score!

That HT Martian is also great!

Your collection is amazing men!!!

About Terminator that you promise?

Thanks a lot! Yep, the next piece coming is Terminator related and it's awesome!

Howard's Yoda is one of the better representations of the character that I've seen personally. Congrats on the wonderful (and rare) score!

That HT Martian is also great!

Thanks Si. It was actually because of your Yoda that I contacted Thad about repainting mine.

You must me loaded to afford all of those busts and a lifesize Han Solo in Carbonite!

Those Howard S Keaton and Rocky busts are freaking amazing! :rock

Back