Mattel Movie Masters Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just got Faora and armor Zod holy hell these guys are just awesome. ESPECIALLY Faora. Her headsculpt is really great. The legs are a BIT too chunky and bit too short, but great figure regardless. Love the Armor Zod too though his headsculpt isn't quite as good as the first Zod without the goatee

She's supposed to be short. I was pleasantly surprised that they scaled her properly. but yea her thighs are a little thick.

7aa8875cb36277a561f9d796422f103b.jpg

Just picked up Faora at Target. Also picked up another armored Zod. No shackled Zod though. It would have been awesome if they had included build a figure parts for Nam-Ek.

Nam-Ek would have been a great C&C.

Yeah Nam-Ek would have been awesome to build by collecting all the movie master figures. They really missed out. I'm still not sure I want these figures. I'm going to just wait for these to drop in price.

Did you get the glasses from Commissioner Gordon?

Yes sir. Body is Movie Masters Ra's al Ghul, Hands from Movie Masters Harvey Dent. Shoes from DCSH Clark Kent for more height, and of course MOS Head with large neck peace to put the head higher on the neck.

I left him a little shorter for a reason because Clark is meant to be a inch smaller then Superman when he hunches.

Thanks for the pics. How did you attach the cape to Jor-El?

Yes sir. Body is Movie Masters Ra's al Ghul, Hands from Movie Masters Harvey Dent. Shoes from DCSH Clark Kent for more height, and of course MOS Head with large neck peace to put the head higher on the neck.

I left him a little shorter for a reason because Clark is meant to be a inch smaller then Superman when he hunches.

Damn, that sound like a lot of work. I didn't even know it was possible to swap the feet on a figure. Nice job!

am i alone to think that a legacy 3 pack of superman movie figures would be cool to have.
Im talking revee's routh and cavill . and then the same for batman with west, keaton and bale. hell toss in cons exclusives for both with tom welling for supes and Ashley Scott who played helena for bats or something like that, bottom line box sets would be awesome to have for both characters based on their tv and movie series

You're all Lucky they're stocking them at all. Australian retailers aren't even getting this line! I'm just waiting for Amazon to get them in stock again to get them from there!

And I've still got to wait to see the film tomorrow night. As it hasn't been release yet! :(

Back