Mattel Movie Masters Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, ive been wanting to order whatever MM figures mattel has like BR joker, but what is the website to order them??? i went on mattycollector.com and they dont have any MM to sell, so can someome please post the link to where i can get these???

EDIT! oh i see, the last post was for ppl wanting to order them today. oh i didnt realize it was just gonna be available. where did you hear that they bumped it back a month? that sucks. so are you saying that WHEN the new MM figures are gonna be available, they will automatically be up on mattcollector.com? cuz right now all im seeing is 3 crappy figure that are not MM.

ok, ive been wanting to order whatever MM figures mattel has like BR joker, but what is the website to order them??? i went on mattycollector.com and they dont have any MM to sell, so can someome please post the link to where i can get these???

EDIT! oh i see, the last post was for ppl wanting to order them today. oh i didnt realize it was just gonna be available. where did you hear that they bumped it back a month? that sucks. so are you saying that WHEN the new MM figures are gonna be available, they will automatically be up on mattcollector.com? cuz right now all im seeing is 3 crappy figure that are not MM.

I heard it on the Fwoosh board.

They will go up on the 15th of each month, apparently starting next month. They were supposed to go up today, but Mattel is Mattel.

They should be $20 + 8 shipping. Which comes to only DOUBLE their original retail price. Great deal huh?

yeah that price sucks, 28 bucks for 1 figure, gah! thanks for the info though, but are you sure that all the MM figs are gonna be the same price each month? i hope they dont start bumping up prices like 30 bucks for a twoface or whatever. also, whats the order of the figures, like in what order will they be released?

whats the order of the figures, like in what order will they be released?

revised, and assuming no further delays :google

10/15 - Bank Robber Joker
11/15 - Proto-suit Batman
12/15 - Harvey Dent
1/15 - Jail Cell Joker
2/15 - Arkham Asylum Scarecrow
3/15 - Battle-damage Batman
4/15 - Two-Face

:rip

wow i cant believe that it will take that many months to get all the figs.

Trenchcoat Gordon was listed on one website when these were still going to retail. If they just make a Gordon head they can make a Gordon no problem. Either use the Harvey Dent suit and add a different "jacket" to his torso or even give him a cloth one (which would look bad). The DCUC Gordon will probably use the Question Trench body (as would a trenchcoat Joker) so that is a possibilty too if not for the difference in scale.

i think that trenchcoat gordon was a prank or something. i heavily doubt the existence of it.

I don't see why he couldn't get made. Like I said, pretty much a new head and you have a Gordon. They could do him trenchcoatless and just on the Harvey body. If these sell well enough it would seem a no brainer. That is if they can get Oldman's likness, but Mattel seems to have better connections than most. Heck, they got BILL MURRY's likeness for Ghostbusters and people like NECA couldn't. Oddly, NECA has Oldman's likeness for Potter.

I doubt that it is the success of NECA though... I bet Oldmann had to sign an "all-in" deal when he signed for the film he coinstantaneous signed for the merchandise products...
Mattycollector develops into a direction where I realy doubt this line will be done after the now announced line-up... Look at Ghostbusters, they bring out even the unkown characters. If they succeed I guess Mattel will check if there is potential for TDK to move on too... I wouldnt say it is unrealisticaly that we will see a Rachecl or ALfred next year... Or maybe even Ras... :D

I'd rather not an Alfred or Rachel and just see them pursue the other Bat films, I'd love MM figures from the 1989 film, Returns, and yes, even Forever.

7117_135534629843_57309659843_2432019_3410192_n.jpg

Nice.

Back