Mattel Movie Masters Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mattel Movie Masters Thead

"That other site" (LOG) are the sames ones that posted the fake Movie Masters Keaton, so I wouldn't buy anything they say. I was trying to get the question into one of the "Ask Mattels"

Yeah, I wish Mattel would just announce something official though.... I can see why they wouldn't want to just yet as they don't want to scare away the collectors who still have an interest in this line - but those collectors are fast losing interest with no news at all. At least let us know if the line is over so we can stop hanging on and focus our interest elsewhere please Mattel!

Yeah, I wish Mattel would just announce something official though.... I can see why they wouldn't want to just yet as they don't want to scare away the collectors who still have an interest in this line - but those collectors are fast losing interest with no news at all. At least let us know if the line is over so we can stop hanging on and focus our interest elsewhere please Mattel!

I'm going to blow up Mattel and steal their prototypes if they cancel this line. :mad:

I don't care either way, this line was O K...but the fact that Mattel has their supposed "collector friendly" site and yet they basically refuse to sell products on it makes me so annoyed...i just don't get the logic, why not sell pre-orders on there...then at least they will know if something gets enough attention to make the product...if it does cool, if it doesn't cancel the pre-orders and move on...stupid Mattel...why they don't sell all their stuff on there is beyond me...DCUC would be something to add...not the exclusives, the waves.

M.

I don't collect anything smaller than 1/6 other than MOTUC or GI Joe 25th (which is dead now) anymore, so I really couldn't care less. I'd imagine they'll be available at Mattycollector or something...the retail environment for figures in general is depressing at best right now.

I don't collect anything smaller than 1/6 other than MOTUC or GI Joe 25th (which is dead now) anymore, so I really couldn't care less. I'd imagine they'll be available at Mattycollector or something...the retail environment for figures in general is depressing at best right now.

This is true.... it's just a shame that collectors of these have been teased with the new waves for almost a year now. If they do eventualy end up on Mattycollector I'm betting a lot of the MM fans will have moved on by then.

12-inch Joker available for pre-order at TRU (in case anyone is interested):
https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3521392

tdkjoker12inchb.jpg

tdkjoker12inchf.jpg

They've changed the hair since Toyfair - for the worse. As a 6" figure, that would look awesome but with the Hot Toys 12" figures it looks like, well, a cheap toy.

I thought the original Joker was too thin, but that one looks even worse, he looks like he almost 8 feet tall comparing the head with the body size.

They've changed the hair since Toyfair - for the worse. As a 6" figure, that would look awesome but with the Hot Toys 12" figures it looks like, well, a cheap toy.

hmm...kinda like medicom:lol

sadly, this looks even better than medicoms...:rolleyes:

Hey guys, I've made some new customs for my TDK MMs!
First I've took off the custom cape of Bats (accidentally:monkey5) and decided to make a backpack, like the one he used in the Hong Kong scene.

imagem049.jpg

imagem051o.jpg

imagem050.jpg

imagem052.jpg

imagem053.jpg

I also made some withe lenses that can be removed

imagem056t.jpg

imagem055t.jpg

Sorry for the poor pics guys. =P

Last edited:

Hey guys, I've made some new customs for my TDK MMs!
First I've took off the custom cape of Bats (accidentally:monkey5) and decided to make a backpack, like the one he used in the Hong Kong scene.

imagem049.jpg

imagem051o.jpg

I'm loving that backpack! Extremely nice job on it! :D
I wish I had one :(

Thanks man!:chew
Its very easy to do, just print a backpack draw(you can take it in the second disc of TDK DVD, gallery), cut in bristol board and paint it.

Thanks man!:chew
Its very easy to do, just print a backpack draw(you can take it in the second disc of TDK DVD, gallery), cut in bristol board and paint it.

That's creative! I like it...but I dont really like the other things....they're too cardboardie....I guess because they are....heh...:monkey3

Guys lets get back to the topic at hand. It's about Mattel's Movie Masters not customs or trolling.

Great Job!

anyways, on topic,
Apparently shelf tags have been seen by a few different people for the wave 3 or 4 MM figures at walmart for the usual $12 price. I wouldn't be TOO surprised if the figures sporadically showed up at this point. Here's hoping it's not the scarecrow and final battle batman though. For what I'm concerned we can skip that wave. I want the Jail Cell Joker and Thug joker the most though. If they're not released, oh well. If they are, I'll only buy them from retail. I won't give into mattel's corporate greed with their own scalper site (mattycollector)

Last edited:

anyone go into walmart by the batman section lately? there is this paper taped up, it has the name of the sections in the aisle, and MM was on the paper, like it had what looked like 2 or 3 section, i think its called a planogram? anyway, it had may 30th date on it i think and im not sure if that means anything, but i looked at it and it had 3 sections of MM figs on it, like what sections they go in. maybe they will be getting more MM figures in soon? i mean the TDK section hasnt been busy for a while and if mattel is serious about getting these out then it should be soon.

Back