Mattel Get The Dark Knight Toy License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No big surprise. They had it for Begins which means we will see 101 variations of Batman outfits he never uses in the film.

This is why Batman will never get an "R" rating.

The only Batman figure I'll end up getting will be from either HT or Takara.

Batty said:

I'm hoping if either of those companies or Medicom bring out product for The Dark Knight, they make a Joker figure as well.

It kinda sucks, Mattel puts out mostly crap (the DC Superheroes line is pretty good though), but I know I'll be saving money for the Takara or Hot Toys DK stuff! :D

Batty said:

Batman doesn't need to be R.

And yes, HT better give us another one.

Batman DEFINITELY should be R. I'd pay serious dough to see an R-rated screen adaptation of Arkham Asylum or Killing Joke.

No, I just want to see the Joker sadistically rape and shoot Barbara Gordon in front of Gordon.

Mattel....damn....
Well, more wonky playtoys then.

Hot Toys, here I come! Be ready!

EVILFACE said:
Batman doesn't need to be R.

And yes, HT better give us another one.
I don't necessarily need a R rated version, but this is why there will never be one...It all comes down to how much money they can make from selling toys to kids.

Batty said:
I don't necessarily need a R rated version, but this is why there will never be one...It all comes down to how much money they can make from selling toys to kids.

And that is the reason why blockbuster films suck today because they are all trying to imitate the success of $tar Whore$.

I hate to break this news to you but Mattel has the DC license for another 3 years so every DC movie/cartoon will have Mattel figures.

I hope these are exaggerated colors for the toy...

BatmanToy1.jpg

Back