Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just really hope the Matty pre-order thing goes well this year. It wasn't too bad just picking them up at the con. Not as easy as Sideshow, but certainly better than standing in line.

so I heard this will be sold on matty..If anyone knows...Is that the same $30 price tag as at the con? Just wondering since it won't feature his little pet friends.

Also, I've never ordered anything from matty..is it normally hectic and hard to actually place an order?

When will it be sold on Matty? is the one with the extras more than $30.00?

Thanks

Nick

They'll announce the date/time they come up for order well before they go up. Another option is going through BBTS, who puts up pre-orders for Matty stuff at slightly jacked up prices. I'm guessing they have a deal worked out to get a certain allotment.

doesn't matty.com have a limit of 2 or so per customer..maybe less? I guess bbts would have to have a few people/credit cards to buy up in bulk.

I'm a real Lurker on this thread... I really love my MOTUC figures. And in turn that collection has made me want a great (in scale) figure line of my favourite Universe.

I was on The Fwoosh looking at reviews and saw this!

I WANT IT!
DCUC2006to2010.jpg

doesn't matty.com have a limit of 2 or so per customer..maybe less? I guess bbts would have to have a few people/credit cards to buy up in bulk.

You gotta understand something...at the con, they are there to make bank! The last thing they want to do is spend a crap ton of money hauling items back to the warehouse. The limits are more than 2 per. There are limits but they aren't that tight.

Nope. Unlike Hasrbo, you can buy as many as you want. Its a max of 6 per item per stand line. So you can buy 6, and then hop back in line and buy 6 more, hop back in line, buy 6 more, hop....

You get the idea. If you are willing to wait, they'll continue to sell to you.

I'm a real Lurker on this thread... I really love my MOTUC figures. And in turn that collection has made me want a great (in scale) figure line of my favourite Universe.

I was on The Fwoosh looking at reviews and saw this!

I WANT IT!
DCUC2006to2010.jpg

I can't believe those are all of the figs they have released. I want them all!!!! :lecture

Back