Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I WANT IT!
DCUC2006to2010.jpg
Awesome. There is something appealing about having an ungodly number of figure together as an "army." I pose my Minimates that way. You tend to be reminded of different, awesome things about those figures whenever you take a few minutes to just admire them.

Also reminiscent of one of my favorite pieces of comic art:

https://static.desktopnexus.com/wallcache/37/37745-1280x800-Crisis-on-Infinite-Earths-Alex-Ross.jpg

Finally found a Riddler last week. Trying to get a good Batman rogues gallery together between DCUC and DC Direct (probably mostly the Hush and Arkham Asylum lines).

Is there a reasonably priced way to get the rest of the parts for the Bane figure? Riddler came with an arm.

Will DC Direct be doing a Bermejo Joker ... or just a Bermejo line generally?

SnakeDoc

The answer to both of your questions is no.

For Bane, you pretty much have to pay $5-10 bucks per part or buy each figure and sell them sans Bane part for $5-10 :dunno

The answer to both of your questions is no.

For Bane, you pretty much have to pay $5-10 bucks per part or buy each figure and sell them sans Bane part for $5-10 :dunno

Eh. Figures. Looks like I'm bound to have a disembodied Bane arm laying around. Not worth the effort. Maybe they'll do a good Movie Masters of Tom Hardy's Bane.

Is that a definite no on the Bermejo stuff? I heard there's a new Bermejo Batman book coming out soon ... Bermejo's look for the villains was cool enough I figured they'd jump at the opportunity to do a line of figures.

SnakeDoc

I got a couple extra Bane parts I'll sell u on the cheap. They're my extras from my classic Robin. PM me if interested. Also have some extra DCUCs figs loose & MIP that I'm looking to get rid of.

Finally caved and got a Hawkgirl/Ghost 2-pack. I reasoned that he was the only glaring whole in my collection and that my dad wanted a Hawkgirl. And the only way to get Craddock otherwise would've cost me twice as much.

At least I already have Giganta thanks to an international collector on the boards here (sorry, I forgot who!). And Craddock is pretty sweet, btw. Glad I finally have him. If it wasn't for that dang pic of the entire collection reminding me I didn't have him! I need to re-arrange my collection and take pics soon. I can't get enough of these.

Anybody check out the packaged shots of w17? I think they turned out really sharp, even though many collectors are saying they're still going to pass. Atom is especially nice, and needs a Sword of the Atom variant yesterday.

they say they'll pass and then they see the whole collection and hit their head on the wall for passing it.
I think there is a really good chance that Mattel will do the leaders of each color lantern with a subsequent color lantern villain/hero.

Walked into Walmart and was approached by the stock girl working toys. She said "Hey, you collect the DC Classics right?" I said yes and she responded "we have new ones but can't put them out till the 16th"

I said ok, but I have no idea what the hell she was talking about. Anybody know what wave she was talking about?? :dunno

She is either out of her wig or she is talking about the movie master GL stuff.

There are no release dates for DCUCs unless WM has a new plannogram that won't be set until then. If that's the case, she may be trying to drop wave 17 in your hands.

She is either out of her wig or she is talking about the movie master GL stuff.

There are no release dates for DCUCs unless WM has a new plannogram that won't be set until then. If that's the case, she may be trying to drop wave 17 in your hands.

The MM GL is the first thing that popped into my head too but then I noticed that they were already on the shelves. Going to have to go back tomorrow and check but then again maybe she meant June 16th :dunno :lol

Could be Wave 17?

I could have sworn I saw in hand pics of this wave being offered on ebay by someone in California. I checked for it when Swift posted on the 12th about looking at the packages.

Back