Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DUDE!!! So frickin' awesome. Really liking that they seem committed to completing the GA JSA as well as filling in the 80's through modern era members, too. Awesome. Now where's the bloody pre-order page on BBTS?

Man, some of those Infinity, Inc. guys should remain unmade, though.

250px-Infinity_inc01.jpg

Nuklon, Silver Scarab, and Brainwave were absolutely hideous.

What do you fellas figure the variant is gonna be? Modern Hourman? Satellite-era Zatanna? Minor Obsidian repaint that no one really needs or cares for? Knowing Matty, I'm going with option #3!

I must have Zatanna, GL, and Ultra-Humanite. Zatanna will need to have her vest repainted though.

I consider myself pretty well versed when it comes to the DCU, that said, I have absolutely no idea who the heck Kimandi or tyr are :huh:huh
are the images from the most recent Toyfare? am I correct in assuming it came out this past Wednesday?
The images are from Toyfare, though I have no idea when it came out. Since pics didn't surface until yesterday, I figure it is this coming week's issue.

Don't know much about Tyr, but I'm familiar with Kamandi from Crisis on Infinite Earths, where he played a pretty significant role as far as that goes in the early issues.

According to ToyGuru wave 14 is a Wal-Mart exclusive. Oh, boy. This will not be fun.

What? Another? I thought they only got one every 5 waves? This would be a wave too early. At least I won't have to pre-order a full wave. I'll just pallet dive every night when they come out and have no problem getting rid of my extras :banghead

I thought that ended with wave 10? They are getting those new two pack repaints. With characters like the 5 pack Superman and Batman as All Stars in wave 12, does anyone think these will show up that way too?

I'm just glad wave 12 wasn't a WM exclusive wave. I like to be able to pre-order the whole set. Unfortunately this is going to be a pain, as the distribution of wave 10 was practically non-existent in my area. The work around would be a co-exclusive release with wal-mart and then mattycolector.

Back