Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone find the Wally ones yet on the west coast? KB exclusives? TRU exclusives out here? Seems like everything is hitting back east and in TX.

Picked up the Batman Beyond and Cyborg exclusives yesterday

new012zp0.jpg

Now to worry about the Wal-Mart wave :(

ah damn, any chance they had an extra batman beyond unmasked figure you'd pick up for me? ;)

I found all of the Wal-Mart wave today. I've got an extra Riddler and a loose Black Lightning (no Metallo piece) if anyone needs help.

dsc00739yj9.jpg

Riddler $14 plus shipping ($12 w/o the Metallo piece)
Black Lightning $12 plus shipping

since he is there, Atom $5 plus shipping

I'd love to have a KB Batman Beyond as well.

Here's hoping they appear on KBToys.com soon.

ah damn, any chance they had an extra batman beyond unmasked figure you'd pick up for me? ;)

Sorry man, they didn't have any extras. They pretty much flew out of the store, and being packed 1 per case definitely doesn't help. I'll keep an eye for more though, as I also have a couple of friends that need one.

Oh, and buttmunch, I hate you :eek:

There's about 4 Wallmarts within a 15 mile radius of where I live and only 1 carries DCUC. :monkey2

I still haven't seen a single figure since wave 2 anywhere around here.

sigh* no luck with dcuc5 yet, minus a lone riddler at a store that has now removed its DCUC pegs. Can any freak help me out with these? I also got ripped off by an online "store". proving that if it sounds just realistic enough to be true, it isn't. :banghead

So far I have the only figures I'm interested in,

- DCU Detective/Crime Stopper (2 MOC, 2 Loose)
- Batman Beyond Batman (1 MOC, 1 Loose)
- Batman Beyond Batman Unmasked Chase (2 MOC)
- Wave 5 DCU Riddler (1 MOC)

These really are almost impossible to find. Part of me wants to cherry pick the series, but since I can never find them I'm saved :lol

Ok, so since I am a Batman freak I couldn't wait until I find these figures in a store so I bought Batman Beyond in Frank and Sons this Saturday. I am not happy with the sculpting, they made him way to buff, specially since I am used to the cartoon look, plus he is supposed to be a teenager, not a body builder. It reminds me of the early Star Wars action figures where Luke Skywalker looked like He-Man.

So, I walk into Target today and I find all of them winking at me, all of them except Batman of course. They had both versions of Captain Atom, Ares, Cyborg and Wonder Woman. No Artemis.

Luis

Back