Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why does Stargirl look like she has been given that Joker smile crap from the Burton films?

That Hawkman is ____ing impressive. I'm hoping for an alternate without the little mouth on the mask.

Why does Stargirl look like she has been given that Joker smile crap from the Burton films?

joker560x330.jpg

"Only her undertaker knows for sure"​

:rotfl

Wow! This wave is totally going to bomb at retail :lol

Lots of nice, obscure, old characters that most people won't know or care enough about to drop $20 on. I'll probably only get Sandy and Magog out of this wave unless they hit clearence. If these were still $10 each, I'd get more of them.

Wow! This wave is totally going to bomb at retail :lol

Lots of nice, obscure, old characters that most people won't know or care enough about to drop $20 on. I'll probably only get Sandy and Magog out of this wave unless they hit clearence. If these were still $10 each, I'd get more of them.

You're right on the money - if this isn't the biggest pegwarming wave, I don't know what is. Mattel has done so much right with this line, but sometimes they seem downright self-destructive.

This is the first "all pass" wave for me. Thank God Swampy is coming.

I think the Atom will be appropriately smaller. The hands look like regular sized and comparing to Hawkman, The atom should be shoulder high.
STRIPES may be a re-painted Stel but the added armor plates makes enough changes to the design to make it unique for me.

I'm a big JSA fan so I'll be all over this wave. As others have said, I wish Jay could have made it into this one.

Hawkman and Magog are not on my list of favs, but these will sell. Stargirl is the standout and I wish they would have did a little more to Stel/Stripes legs.

Im glad all the "Super Powers" characters are done and Swamp Thing is finally coming, because this wave looks like its getting close to closing up shop.

The only thing I care about now is a C&C Doomsday and Im done with this line.

No offense, but i'm glad you're not in charge of this line. :lol

There's still a lot of figures to be produced that i would like to see.

Jay Garrick, Poison Ivy, Killer Croc, Reverse Flash, Johhny Quick, max mercury, Impulse, Mirror Master, Amazing man, Phantom Stranger, Freedom Fighters, Hawk and Dove, Catman, mxyptlk, Liberty belle, Isis, Fire and Ice, Doctor Polaris... just to name a few...

Since Croc, Scarecrow, and Freeze were part of the original BATMAN line, which begat DC Superheroes and then DCUC, I feel like we've gotten them.

Back