Mattel: DC Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The walmart green lantern has been in stores in some states but I have not seen them yet here in So Cal. I am not sure about getting this one as the only one I want is the Guy gardner figure.

Anyone happen to know where I might be able to find a Silver Captain Atom from the fourth wave? I'm looking to finish out my Despero. Seems like ebay and amazon.com have them all for at least double the price of the "rare" gold variant. If I do find one, the shipping to Canada is brutal ($72US for one figure?!?).

Anyone happen to know where I might be able to find a Silver Captain Atom from the fourth wave? I'm looking to finish out my Despero. Seems like ebay and amazon.com have them all for at least double the price of the "rare" gold variant. If I do find one, the shipping to Canada is brutal ($72US for one figure?!?).

The problem was that variant was 50/50 and it should have been the chase instead of Artemis. Eveyone wanted the Silver version and hardly anyone wanted the Gold version. So there are too many gold and not enough silver.

I didn't think I was going to keep most of the 5-pack, but everyone except grey-templed Hal wormed their way into my display... And the lanterns from the set are very nice. No more lime green, thanks.

SInestro fills out the GL ranks and I already have classic Hal in my League ranks and MetalliHal in my GL display. When he's mixed in with the others, his smaller noggin and inaccurate body don't bother me. Same with Guy's bigger noggin. With these figs it's all about how great they can look together.

I love these DCUC figs. Have to slow down on collecting them due to change in focus (1/6 scale).

Agreed!! 1/6 Figs and statues! I'm going to start letting most of them go gradually! I'm only keeping those characters i really like. I have fro DCSH to DCUC wave 11. Lemme know if anyone is interested in a partucular figure. I'll be letting them go more than likely at cost plus shipping of course. Unless its a super rare figure( i'll still work something out). PM me

Agreed!! 1/6 Figs and statues! I'm going to start letting most of them go gradually! I'm only keeping those characters i really like. I have fro DCSH to DCUC wave 11. Lemme know if anyone is interested in a partucular figure. I'll be letting them go more than likely at cost plus shipping of course. Unless its a super rare figure( i'll still work something out). PM me

I've started slowing down buying DCUC too. I've been considering which ones to let go of too.

Same. I'll be picking up all of the new GL series though. And that 'Batman' wave. But I only need a few from 14 and 2 from 15. But I have a feeling I'll be getting more of at least the GL waves.

Really vut down on my DCUC figures too. I'm getting GL, Hourman, and Obisidian from wave 14. If I can find them. got UH from China so no worries there. And only GA Starman from 15. Passing on 16 all together. I will get Kyle from the GL wave though. After that, need to save up for the LHS pack.

Cut down a while ago myself. They really are too expensive for you get, especially compared to MOTUC. But I digress. Still looking forward to a full set of Metal Men and Doom Patrol. Would love some classic Outsiders.

Yeah, I personally think the DCUC are just as cost-worthy as MOTUC. Personally, I like DCUC more because I am more nostalgic about DC than He-Man, though.

I loved Batman and the Outsiders as a kid. Geo-Force, Katana, Halo, Metamorpho, Looker, Black Lightning :rock

I have all the series and the specials from Walmart, just now I try too slow this collection, I spend more money in the HOT TOYS figures and I lost interest in the DCUC.:(, I have over 3000 action figures in mint condition in the original package, maybe I start selling this 6" figures and get some money for my HT 12" new collection.:)

Compaired to MotUC? Are you kidding me? $28 for a MotUC figure is a rip off. DCUC isn't cheap anymore, but it still beats MotUC!

I've had more than a few DCUCs break right out of the package, the paint apps are usually off, and the scale is pretty hit and miss. Robotman shorter than Negative Man? WTF! Blue Devil was puny as well. They don't come with anything unless you're buying the entire CnC. If want an extra head you gotta shell out another fifteen bucks and buy the variant. They were good at 10ish but $15 is really pushing it with these. DCD figures run about that and the the sculpts aren't all retooled from one of four bodies.

MOTUC are bigger and definitely more sturdy. They come with accessories. And I don't have to get in the car and go hunting them. They cost more but I feel it's more bang for my buck.

Back