Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matty have announced the Roton is going on sale on the 19th for $125 plus shipping (which they state in the description will be considerable). It looks good but I've got three Hot Toys, MP Transformers plus Christmas spending all in the same month so don't think I can justify spending that much without more notice :gah:

motuc-roton-skelcon-inside_full.jpg

I will def be in for the first three, but am really disappointed in Hawke. She looks so plain compared to the other three. Fangor though gives me much hope for more detailed snake men in the Classics line and also for the 200x characters to remain as detailed as they have been.

I wonder what the sub exclusive figure will be, or are they still doing that at all ?

I will def be in for the first three, but am really disappointed in Hawke. She looks so plain compared to the other three. Fangor though gives me much hope for more detailed snake men in the Classics line and also for the 200x characters to remain as detailed as they have been.

I wonder what the sub exclusive figure will be, or are they still doing that at all ?

There is no more subs and no more sub exclusive

Back