Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interested though to hear more on the vehicle and playset side of things at SDCC I guess or NY toy fair. I hope they make the older vehicle packs again.

Vehicles will come later after they get their feet wet with current figures. You won't see any this year

Snake Mountain is currently being priced out. If it's reasonably priced and the collector's will pay it. It gets produced

WOW, Fangor is awesome!!!!!!!!!! That's totally a character we would have seen in the vintage line! Great design, great figure!

I'm excited for new figures since the last time we had a true reveal was NY Toy Fair in February 2016. I listened to the He-man.org RG podcast with Bryan from Super7. He was very straightforward with answering questions and I think for the most part he knows what fans want from this line going forward. I hope his comment about waiting for beasts/vehicles does not apply to Stridor since that would be such an easy repaint.

I'm excited for new figures since the last time we had a true reveal was NY Toy Fair in February 2016. I listened to the He-man.org RG podcast with Bryan from Super7. He was very straightforward with answering questions and I think for the most part he knows what fans want from this line going forward. I hope his comment about waiting for beasts/vehicles does not apply to Stridor since that would be such an easy repaint.

I am hoping he means new ones and that they will eventually make the older releases available again in the new packaging. Gods knows I still need to get quite a few of the past vehicles and the two packs still.

I've been working on this Castle Grayskull diorama for a while and I've posted it on Instagram and other forums but thought you guys might want to see it. I'll post some updates as I complete more rooms. So far I've done the throne room and the armory.

e6e69865d89cf7242d9ea0474d1ab8ca.jpg

df0d65488c1a6854b3da488f6e01e734.jpg

f4baa0e030589cc42737214b77b7701d.jpg

500782fa037e5d0af4838a8fe208ce1b.jpg

5ae3f6f98ef70bbff6de30741d2b5319.jpg

Last few shots are teaser pics of the armory/training room. I'm finishing up some details and I'll post some full dio pics when it's ready.

Kinda unrelated, but does anyone have an idea of what the 2000x SDCC He-man statue made by Mattel goes for these days? I have one that I'd like to part with, but I cant find any recent auctions or anything.

He-ManStatue.jpg

Kinda unrelated, but does anyone have an idea of what the 2000x SDCC He-man statue made by Mattel goes for these days? I have one that I'd like to part with, but I cant find any recent auctions or anything.

He-ManStatue.jpg

Well last time I checked it was worth a good penny. I have it too. Try to look at completed or historical listings.

I have to say Eamon that the 200x design really does hold up well with He Man. If they ever do a new literation of him on tv hope they use it as a template.

It's a good design but I would have preferred if Mattel stuck with the original Four Horsemen design and avoided the Anime hair and the weak face sculpt.

four-horsemen-concept-he-man.jpg

I also think Mondo have done a great redesign too. :)

Back