Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mattel has dropped the QC ball on their WWE line as well. I have yet to see a figure at retail that doesn't have paint splatter or chips on it. Did Mattel move to a different factory?

Everyone needs to stop buying these figures. Mattel has been nightmare for years for QC, shipping, and other such things. For $20+ a pop for this stuff, we shouldn't have to put up with it.

Everyone needs to stop buying these figures. Mattel has been nightmare for years for QC, shipping, and other such things. For $20+ a pop for this stuff, we shouldn't have to put up with it.

It's done this is mattels last run with the He-man line. And super seven is taking over!!!

So the Ultimate figures go on preorder tomorrow at $35.00 ea
Anyone getting them?
I might finally jump ship... cannot afford these right now...

They want to charge me 24$ a figure for shipping. 48$ for just shipping to Canada? Forget it. They've priced me out of MOTU.

Shipping cheaper than matty for sure. I added the 3 i considered getting in the cart and was only 16.00 for shipping. I opted no two get any though. Don't need re-releases.

They just posted that they are working on getting better international rates and should have them adjusted before the sale is over and refund any extra that anyone pays.

I decided to say **** it and go ahead and get two of Faker, He-Man, and Skeletor. Either they are awesome and re-invigorate my interest in the line or they make a great way to cap my collection (being fancy versions of my favorite 3 characters in the line).

They just posted that they are working on getting better international rates and should have them adjusted before the sale is over and refund any extra that anyone pays.

Thank gods they are not ignoring it and want to fix it. Looks like they are already trying to avoid Matty and DR shenanigans.

Saying that though it looks like I am only in for Teela next week if they keep them up for sale. She and Ram Man are the only ones that are missing that I consider big missing pieces, but out of those two I really only want Teela.

Finally got around to opening Lord Masque...a few shots:

30661661070_c41738ef94_b.jpg

30661678090_c7487afe96_b.jpg

30875062141_0b5477ba00_b.jpg

30963324445_97ab36ebf2_b.jpg

Bit late replying but awesome shots as always. For anyone who's interested Matty's sale has started. Suprised to see Oo-Larr for sale, really wish I didn't cave and spend $80 on it now!

Back