Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they include some newly styled weapons (hate that snake staff) a semi transformed snake head or tongue flicking head and even pop in a mini comic, I would not mind so much.

I subbed from day 1.

Cancelling an accessoire that was mentioned at 10:20 in a clip that I did not watch? For better quality figure? Fine.

Honestly, I sub because I want as many figures as possible. If they had added the body to BS Hordak they might have cheaped out on him too. This way, we get a better body. I really dont want a BS Hordak that fails the same way Rio Blast did. So this is fine with me.
Also I do like the fact that we get another lower body and interchangeable head.
I also dont get all this discussion weather it has beeb part of the conract or not. We have all subed for what was advertized on the Matty shop. I really dont care what TG said at 10:20 because Mattel told us with our order that products may actually vary. Accessoires have been canceled before ( those fire weapons in the Weapons Pack for example) and they have find an appropriate way to still deliver it. Will be a very nice set.
The only thing that I really dont like is that I have to buy it at day of sale. I hate all those huntings.

I subbed from day 1.

Cancelling an accessoire that was mentioned at 10:20 in a clip that I did not watch? For better quality figure? Fine.

Honestly, I sub because I want as many figures as possible. If they had added the body to BS Hordak they might have cheaped out on him too. This way, we get a better body. I really dont want a BS Hordak that fails the same way Rio Blast did. So this is fine with me.
Also I do like the fact that we get another lower body and interchangeable head.
I also dont get all this discussion weather it has beeb part of the conract or not. We have all subed for what was advertized on the Matty shop. I really dont care what TG said at 10:20 because Mattel told us with our order that products may actually vary. Accessoires have been canceled before ( those fire weapons in the Weapons Pack for example) and they have find an appropriate way to still deliver it. Will be a very nice set.
The only thing that I really dont like is that I have to buy it at day of sale. I hate all those huntings.

so you're OK with paying extra money for things that were already promised in the Sub and then advertised during the Sub period as if you subscribed YOU WILL GET the Snake Torso? I am not sure how people think this is perfectly ok

Being promised that snake torso sometime in 2015 WAS a significant factor in me subbing this year. I was completely pissed when it wasn't shown or mentioned at SDCC; but surprisingly, I'm not all that upset about having to get it in an out of sub sale. For the one simple reason: I was going to get a 2nd King Hiss anyway. I want to display the torso and this way I get exactly what I want with a new figure instead of having to get a double. FOR ME, this is better. Also, I think I've just become so numb to the double talk and BS that I just don't care anymore. I either want enough of the figures that I will sub, or I wont. Nothing they do or say sways me either way anymore.

All I see when reading their "Transparently yours" comment is a middle finger to all the subscribers who bought every single sub since the beginning

I think she meant to include an "up" in the middle and when we all read it our brain is filling in the word that was obviously supposed to be there. She clearly meant "Transparently up yours".

so you're OK with paying extra money for things that were already promised in the Sub and then advertised during the Sub period as if you subscribed YOU WILL GET the Snake Torso? I am not sure how people think this is perfectly ok

I have bought a sub with all its monthly figures, bonus figures, quaterly figures, large figures etc. I would be pissed if they wouldnt deliver one of the promised figures, because this is what I have ordered on mattycollector back than. Everybody who has ordered agreed to the terms of the sub and it was made totally clear that final products may vary. Now a accessoire hasnt made it in the sub. Thats it. Not more, not less. Technically it is allright with the terms of the sub.
Further they have upgraded a stupid accessoire that would force me to buy a second 2-pack to an asesome figure with an alternate headsculpt. And dont forget the improvement on BS Hordak.
We get 2 better products instead of 1 crappy mix. Honestly I felt cheated with Rio Blast. This was a neccessary improvement.
There is no need to jump on every ****storm against Mattel just because it is on the internet.
I am really happy with this solution. :)

Being promised that snake torso sometime in 2015 WAS a significant factor in me subbing this year. I was completely pissed when it wasn't shown or mentioned at SDCC; but surprisingly, I'm not all that upset about having to get it in an out of sub sale. For the one simple reason: I was going to get a 2nd King Hiss anyway. I want to display the torso and this way I get exactly what I want with a new figure instead of having to get a double. FOR ME, this is better. Also, I think I've just become so numb to the double talk and BS that I just don't care anymore. I either want enough of the figures that I will sub, or I wont. Nothing they do or say sways me either way anymore.

Agreed.

MissMe.jpg

Them deleting the thread over at matty says a lot too. They always say if fans want something, to be loud about it. Well, the majority expressed their dislike for the shenanigans, and what does matty do? They sweep the thread under the carpet and pretend it never existed, as if they are trying to hide it from the masses.

I'm betting they are scrambling to find a better solution to this whole mess. I wonder if the team forgot that Scott promised the snake form would be included with another 2015 Club Eternia figure? Their solution was not a good one and regardless of the extra cost, they should suck it up and take the hit since it was promised to us during the subscription sign up period. Maybe they can bill Scott for it :lol

Though it should be common sense, I suppose it needs to be stated outright--do not post personal pictures of or involving other members without their permission, or you will be infracted or worse. That is an unacceptable level of harassment. Learn to be civil, or don't post here please.

I'm not sure what you're referring to karamazov80? Is it something that was deleted. I'm just a little confused as to what happened. If it's not something that can be talked about I understand.

Back