Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup. agree. i'll get one later on down the line... possibly black friday 2015.

Battle Ram won't be on discount already,it just came out...

maybe next year if they have any left

Cyber sales is offering spend $99 and get free shipping,so you might get a break there

Battle Ram won't be on discount already,it just came out...

maybe next year if they have any left

Cyber sales is offering spend $99 and get free shipping,so you might get a break there

That's why lerath said "black friday 2015". Next week would be black friday 2014 ;) I'm hoping for some good releases to get as gifts to those who might have missed certain figures.

ZING!

Yeah, I might just wait for a sale as well. God knows I've paid enough for MOTUC at full price! :)

kuk... the battle ram is listed as "no longer avalible" but not "sold out" i wonder if they pulled it down, or if that's just how they list "sold out" items

kuk... the battle ram is listed as "no longer avalible" but not "sold out" i wonder if they pulled it down, or if that's just how they list "sold out" items

they pulled it because of "free shipping"....Many who paid full price would be pissed

Anybody in the USA need these MOC/MIB? Battle Lion $15, Eldor $20, Mini's sets Stratos/scareglow,skeletor/mossman $10 each

Anybody in the USA need these MOC/MIB? Battle Lion $15, Eldor $20, Mini's sets Stratos/scareglow,skeletor/mossman $10 each

If you find no one and it's no big hassle to find out how much Economy shipping is to the UK, I would consider taking it off your hands. No worries if that's not cool.

All the 2.0 talk on the .org has me bummed. Really hope 2016 doesn't come to that, especially if it is not 200X inspired.

Still hopeful we get a 200X minisub.

All the 2.0 talk on the .org has me bummed. Really hope 2016 doesn't come to that, especially if it is not 200X inspired.

Still hopeful we get a 200X minisub.

I wouldn't worry about the 2.0 talk....I highly doubt it will happen...

a 2.0 Subscription having character re-issues would never get enough support

So, I finally bought an Expedit 4x4 for my MOTU Classic collection. The army does look great in the shelf. However I went into my room today to make some pics that I wanted to show here, bit the smell was so terrible that I didnt want to stay in that room. My eyes were terribly burning and breathing felt like poison. I habe removed Stinkor and the 2 Moss-Man now but I dont think this will fix the issue. These figures need to be displayed behind glass in a sealed cabinet. Did not expect that... This might be the last reason for me to finally sell the whole collection.

Sorry to hear that, I've noticed that if you leave them out in the open for awhile the smell diminishes a lot with Mossy and Stinkor.

I really want to enjoy my figures, so I will most likely build something around my Expedit to make them sealed in it. But it appearsto be the biggest issue with Moss-Man and Stinkor. I really dont get why they did stupid things like this. Yes, Stinkor had a smell back in the Vintage line. But I dont get any nostalgic feelings with this POS smelling like a growing cancer. Its terrible. You cannot display them this way. I really dont get Toyguru and his stupid ideas. Pretty sure if someone else like Emiliano would have been responsible for the line, we would not have issues like this (or those stupid fatsuits). I really have no clue what he was smoking when he had those ideas. Granted the fatsuits are a creation by the 4HM. But he should have declined it. Same for Sorceress. Look at those wings! But the list is endless, Rio Blast is just standing in front of me...

Totally agree. But I wouldnt mind another Teela, Trap-Jaw and others either. MOTUC has evolved over the time. Although there are some major misses, there are also hits in this line. The first 6-12 figures would all benefit from an upgrade. But to be fair most of them already have been upgraded.

Back