Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teela actually did go up. WTF!?!?

Did anyone see her go up? My first refresh was sold out. Maybe they had 5 or something?

She wasn't a Cyber 6. It's a bad copy/paste of the web guy.

You sure about that? Seems to fit the bill... not on sale, either.

Meh on Teela. Was hoping for Horde Troopers (thanks for getting my hopes up, lerath666!). Still need those friggin' guys...

I don't want to even buy any more figures today. If I can't have Teela - then screw it.

I had resigned myself to the fact that Teela and Beast-Man were unattainable. Then Matty got my hopes up, but totally botched putting her up for sale, so she sold out before she hit the BF page..... I'm done. I don't care what else they want to sell today. I'm out!

Last edited:
I swear Teela wasn't up for even a minute. I think the web guy was sitting there and watched the few sell and immediately copied and pasted the sold out. You can actually see the guy loading, unloading the page.

EDIT: I see what you mean about the Cyber 6. Guess you are right. So that means we have 1 more coming?

Was able to snag a teela, but i was thinking about it and i would rather have a fisto. Still need that guy. If anyone has one that they would like to trade let me know.

Snagged a rattlor and teela. You had to go to teelas product page. She was available on there for a good minute or two before she was added to the sale page.

I swear Teela wasn't up for even a minute. I think the web guy was sitting there and watched the few sell and immediately copied and pasted the sold out. You can actually see the guy loading, unloading the page.

EDIT: I see what you mean about the Cyber 6. Guess you are right. So that means we have 1 more coming?

By my count they're all accounted for... Spirit of Hordak was the other one that's not listed anymore.

Screwed up how? This has been a great sale so far.

It ended 2 hours early.

Teela sold out before she appeared on the BF page.

VERY FEW MOTUC figures were up at all.

Many (most?) overseas customers were prevented from buying any of the BF figures.

It was plagued with horrible technical errors (Which blocked me from ordering Khan.)

It ended 2 hours early.

Many (most?) overseas customers were prevented from buying any of the BF figures.

It was plagued with horrible technical errors (Which blocked me from ordering Khan.)

Have they said the sale is over?

The whole idea sounds "fun", I guess... but really, why not just put up everything and be done with it? The whole wait every hour for new stuff kind of sucks, when you think about how much DR is gauging everyone for shipping each time (as discussed here not so long ago).

It ended 2 hours early.

Exactly. Fail all the way for Europeans. Thanks Matty, no 2014 sub for menthis way. Im done with the line if this is the way they treat their customers. There is TMNT Classics now. I switched from Motu to Turtles back in the early 90s... I am really thinking of doing it again.:lol

Between Grayskull-gate and the crappy way they handled this year's Cyber-Monday, they are not doing themselves any favors for the 2015 sub… people are just tired of dealing with all the DR crap despite Mattel saying they'll fix things…

Pretty sure 2014 will be the last sub year for the line...

Back