Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Fwoosh has now the Fighting Foe Men!!
They look great!

https://thefwoosh.com/2013/04/first-look-masters-of-the-universe-classics-fighting-foe-men

foe-men-carded-592x566.jpg

ditzstroyer.jpg

ditztroyer-staff-charge.jpg

ditztroyer-staff-holder.jpg

sherrilyn-the-shield-maiden.jpg

sherrilyn-shield-592x724.jpg

sherrilyn-gun-side.jpg

dawg-o-tor.jpg

dawg-shield-592x680.jpg

dawg-charge-592x766.jpg

I have t say at first I was interested in these guys because of the Horde emblems but seeing more pics of them it really doesn't seem to work. They don't fit in particularly well with the Horde aesthetic.

They're Pirates. They SHOULDN'T fit very well with the horde aestetic, except for the emblem paying tribute to it. I think it works very well.

That said....

Dear god the Gar is Garrish.
HA! unintended joke is unintended.

Don't care for their weapons at all though. they'll be getting weapons pack weapons.

Yah, not saying they should fit in, but that was they only possible appeal they had for me.

I think the figure themselves are cool. I just don't like the weapons.
I think there are better ways to have weapons have a similar look to the vehicles they are supposed to represent.

Cool figures though! :)

Anyone catch the first issue of that new He-Man comic this week??? I read it. Seems like they are taking the whole thing in an unusual direction. Is it supposed to be continued from another series or something???

I'm using the FFM for customs. The Roton guy is going to become a Horde assassin, with a grey/black/red color scheme. The girl will be used to make Battleground Teela 2.0, and the other guy will get turned into a 7" version of the space barbarian from OMFG! Series 3.

Back