Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the 30th anniversary was destined to include his design from the start since it was always announced that he'd have a design as part of the 30th annie right?

Draego Man was announced at SDCC,where have you been?

Also,Toyguru mentioned that the line is NOW dependant upon subscriptions....so when the cherry picking really starts,expect the line to end shortly after.

Draego Man was announced at SDCC,where have you been?

Also,Toyguru mentioned that the line is NOW dependant upon subscriptions....so when the cherry picking really starts,expect the line to end shortly after.

it's funny, cuz when the line started, they said they didn't know if subs were feasible cuz logistics wouldn't allow it.

I literally believe nothing they say. They have told too many blatant lies in even the short time I have been paying attention.

I literally believe nothing they say. They have told too many blatant lies in even the short time I have been paying attention.

Corporations will ALWAYS lie!

though,I do believe Toyguru when he says the Line is Dependant of Subscription sales....Times are changing (for worse,especially the economy).They want guaranteed sales so they can keep the line going,and guaranteed sales do help that.The line started with the plan to produce ONLY a few figures,but it has expanded to where it is now,though for it to keep going,these annoying,yet helpful Subscriptions,are the ALL or End All,like it or not!

Once the Subs start dropping off(like they did this year) and the Cherry picking really begins...Watch,in time,the upcoming eventual announcement,the line is cancelled ALL BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T SELL ENOUGH SUBS....Expect to pay more for Subscription figures (for the 2013 sub).How much POWER does MOTU have to keep it going to 2017??

Will Mattel allow "Cherry Picking" ???

Thats a Good question....

As of now,they are.....But Toyguru did say they didn't need the Cherry pickers (though the extra sales were welcomed)

If they did full on Subscription ONLY...The line wouldn't last two more years

Will Mattel allow "Cherry Picking" ???

Might have to move over to the Sub "side" Ski? I'm going to sell off the Star Sisters and whatever else I don't like. For the most part I like most of what has been revealed for 2012.

Stinkor makes me want to buy the sub. However, I know I'd want a second one due to the extra head and it's kind of lame that I'll have to pay a higher price for the extra.

Might as well call them the Sub Sisters. :lecture

Yup, dropping $60 on obscure characters that nobody except Toy Guru and maybe a few POP fans wanted (I can't imagine most POP fans even wanting them, but I could be wrong).

Stinkor makes me want to buy the sub. However, I know I'd want a second one due to the extra head and it's kind of lame that I'll have to pay a higher price for the extra.

Stinkor's a winner for sure. Can't beat the extra head, gas mask, adjustable dial, removable gas tanks, and of course the added scent.

Yeah, I'm not too worried about it, either. Just marketing BS.

I'm a little tired of Toy Guru, though - why do they need that guy, exactly?

Toyguru was talking about giving Subscribers a 24 hour window sale period to add non-Subscription figures and extra MOTU purchases to their exsisting Subs on sale day....Can you imagine the cherry pickers going on Matty on sale day,only to find them SOLD OUT before the sale even went up?? I betcha chaos will happen and Toyguru announces the line is "Subscription ONLY" starting in 2013

Subscribers RULE!!

So with Slushhead, I've always thought he was pretty cool but am I the only fan of Hoove? He's so freaky weird looking. I'm sure a MOTUC figure will loose a bit of that but still.

hoove01.jpg

CIMG9045.JPG

I'm hoping he doesn't lose anything. It's kinda hard not seeing the bumps all over MOTUC Slushie.

Back