Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So Clawful's right claw is spring-loaded? Does that mean there's a button for it, or it simply shuts whenever you pull it open and release? Seems kind of pointless. Wish they went for a more posing-friendly system there. Armor still looks great, though!

A little late to the party with these particular figures, but since I just got them today, I figured I'd share. Maybe try a photo manip. or something in the future.

IMG_2307.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

I was considering hanging Stratos from something in a flying pose, just haven't figured out how I'll do it, if I'll do it.

looking good, Blade.

and the clawful claw doesn't have an action feature. the claw just snaps shut when you open it.

That is really odd. I'd be surprised if it did have an action feature, but that would make the spring more understandable. As it is, I don't get why they'd go through the trouble of doing it. Makes the posing take a hit.

Anyone trying to get the Bizarro VS Fake DC/MOTUC two pack 0ff Toysrus.com, I can't seem to find a link?

Oh Well, don't bother. I just got off the phone with Toysrus .com and the woman on the phone said it was on back order and right now it's only available at the con, they want have it for about three weeks. What a bummer! :monkey2

Oh Well, don't bother. I just got off the phone with Toysrus .com and the woman on the phone said it was on back order and right now it's only available at the con, they want have it for about three weeks. What a bummer! :monkey2

I find that hard to believe. People have been scouring the website since 12:01am EST looking for their website to go live and it still hasn't. At best we're finding direct links to the products through Google and search engines, and right now only three products are up (Lion-O, Sonic, and Raiden).

I seriously suspect whomever you talked to was a desk jockey who was looking at whatever "stock" number she had and it was saying "OOS" on the basis that it hasn't been put out for sale yet.

They have them, don't worry :) Just keep trying search engines and the TRU website

it seems they have changed the line up again
https://www.mattycollector.com/store/matty/en_US/pd/productID.233184100

now it seems photog is the exclusive figure and he comes with a map of the tri solar galaxy

Yeah,now its just getting Dumb! They think by changing the lineup from the very 1st leak is such a good idea...I think DR posted the info and were not suppose to,so to keep the reveals secret again,they are playing musical chairs with characters and trying to cover it up.I believe the first leak is the true lineup and if it isn't, I and many others are not going to be happy especially with the teasing people of characters when its not really true..bad PR in my opinion

Back